Thread: C6 ringtone stops in between for a while and then continues to ring

C6 ringtone stops in between for a while and then continues to ring

I have recently purchased a nokia C6 mobile phone. But now I am facing some problem related with it. The problem is that whenever I receive any call on my mobile phone. Then the ringtone of my mobile phone gets interrupted for a 2 sec and then again continues to ring for another 4 to 5 sec and then again gets interrupted for 2 sec. The whole process happens until I receive the call. As the mobile phone is new one so I do not know much about it. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem with his mobile? Please try to provide me some solution for this issue. Thanks

Re: C6 ringtone stops in between for a while and then continues to ring

Are you getting full signal strength in you mobile phone? Because this can be one of the issue for this problem. If you are getting low signal strength, then try to move yourself towards the place where you are getting strong signal and then see if the problem continues or not. Also try to set the default tone of nokia as you ringtone and see if it produces the same problem or not. If this ringtone works properly, then definitely there is problem with you ringtone. Try to go through this and reply me back.

I have a nice solution for this problem. You will require performing a soft factory reset. I think that after doing this you will be able to solve you issue, because I have also solved the same issue by trying this solution. I was getting the issue on my nokia N70 mobile phone. One of my friends suggested me to do that, so I tried and it did solve my problem. Hope it will help you as well.

Even I am also facing some problem with my C6 mobile phone. My problem is related with the vibrating alert. On my mobile phone when the vibration is ON, then it rings for approximately 2 to 3 second, then it starts vibrating and it stops for 1 sec and again starts ringing. When I turn OFF the vibration alert on my mobile phone, then it rings normally. So this is the whole problem which I am facing on my phone. This is very unusual problem, which I have never faces before on any of my mobile phones. If you have any idea regarding this problem, please try to provide me a fix.