Thread: SMS writing and sending really slow in C6

SMS writing and sending really slow in C6

I have been using Nokia C6 from couple of months now and really suffering from the SMS function of it. I have recently done the firmware upgrade to 11.0.024 firmware and transferred some of my important SMS from my old Nokia phone to this using the Nokia PC suite. But after this I am facing problem when I am trying to answer received SMS, the screen where I have to type SMS opens late and when that finishes it take to much time to much time to send a simple text message. There was no such problem with my previous phone which i have used, so I want to know why such issue with the SMS happening in Nokia C6.

Re: SMS writing and sending really slow in C6

I think the problem appeared after you have sync your Nokia phone to your computer that might have created problem in your phone. I think there can be virus problem in your phone after you have connected it to your computer because your computer might be affected by the viruses and affecting lots of application in your phone but you are experiencing while using SMS service. Just scan your phone with the mobile antivirus and clean your phone using it which might resolve the issue of phone slowness while texting simple SMS.

You can resolve your sms sending issue with your Nokia C6 by having the SMS accelerator application software for your phone. That will surely increase the speed of sending the text messages from your Nokia C6 and you will be able to send sms and reply in quite quick time as compare to the time it takes now. So just install the application in your phone and see if it is working for you as this can be the best way to beat the problem which you are facing.

The problem can be with the PC suite using which you are syncing your Nokia C6 to your computer. I suggest to use SWITCH feature that is there in the mobile to sync various data between mobiles instead of using the PC suite which might be worth using for your phone. That can be the best thing you can do to avoid such slowness in your phone while performing any applications. I hope this will really help you to resolve the problem with text sms other than this you can contact to the service center of Nokia while will fix your problem if you are not solved it by this solution.

I suggest you to go for the firmware upgrade form existing 11.0.024 firmware which you are using in your Nokia C6. You can go for latest 11.0.029 firmware for your Nokia C6 that is latest version of firmware for your phone that will surely resolve your problem with text sms writing and working very slow. You can download the firmware from the official Nokia website and then install it on your phone and see your problem is resolved after that. This will be really good solution because it will improve the performance of your phone in terms of speed and different application support.

I don’t think there is any solution for this kind of problem with the sms writing and slow sms sending I have ask for the similar issue solution but Nokia haven’t provided any Solutions as such. I think you require to live with the default functioning and stay with Symbian but if you are looking for texting as the basic function in your mobile phone then you can go for any of the S40 Series phone. That will be really good solution as you have mentioned in the question about problem related to the text sms or try to cross check with network operator as the problem can be network coverage.