Thread: Bad video quality with Toshiba Laptop-Satellite L305-S5968

Bad video quality with Toshiba Laptop-Satellite L305-S5968

I have purchased a Toshiba Laptop-Satellite L305-S5968 in the last year and the laptop was working great till yesterday. I don’t know what suddenly happened to my laptop, because Today when I started my laptop, then the video quality is blurring, while I am trying to watch any video file on my laptop. I have not done any changes to my laptop. Can anyone tell me that how I can bring my resolution back to the normal? Is the problem which I am facing related with the video card in my laptop? Even I have tried to run the same video on my DVD and it is working fine there, so why I am facing problem while running the same video on my laptop. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem or have some solution regarding this problem? I greatly need your help. Thanks.

Re: Bad video quality with Toshiba Laptop-Satellite L305-S5968

Well for this problem I will suggest you to reinstall the driver on your machine. I am providing you the link of the driver from the Toshiba site; you can download the driver from here. Click here. I hope that when you will do that you will be able to solve your problem. Even I had tried the same solution on my laptop and it has solved my problem after reinstalling the drive.

I am also facing the same problem on my laptop. I am getting the blurring video quality while watching the video on my laptop. Even while doing the other work the video quality is not so well. My machine was working well till today morning and suddenly it started behaving like this. Does anyone there know the cause of this problem? I have tried to reinstall the driver several times, but even after doing that I am still getting the same problem on my laptop. Please try to remove me out of this problem. Thanks.

For the problems you are facing my suggestion would be to set the screen resolution to 1280x800. On this resolution you will be able to view the clear picture of the videos. If you know the method to do that then it is well and good, otherwise try this solution which is providing here. First go to the start button on you and then go to the control panel. After that you will require to clicks on the Appearance and Personalization, and then try to click on the personalization. Then try to click on the option called as display settings. Here you can set the resolution which I have suggested earlier by moving the slider. Once you have set the resolution now click on the apply button. I think that it will definitely solve your problem.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the solution of reinstalling the driver. I downloaded it from the site which you have mentioned above. After downloading the driver, my problem was being solved. But after a short while I again started getting the same problem. It only solved the problem for a short period of time. Is there any other solution using which I can permanently solve my problem. Please do help.