Thread: Toshiba Satellite L455 Low Volume

Toshiba Satellite L455 Low Volume

I am not able to expected volume from the laptop i am using. Actually the thing here is that if i am playing any media file then it is played in the low volume. why is it so? I am not able to understand what is wrong with it and also not able to fix the problem. The only thing that is worrying me here is that i have recently purchased this Toshiba Satellite L455 and it has started giving me problems. I am using the windows vista SP1 operating system and the processor is Intel dual core. Please help me in this case and also let me know how increase the volume of the same.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L455 Low Volume

I think the default volume of the system is set to be low. So what you have to do in this case is that increase the volume of the system which will provide you proper sound. what you have to so in this case is that click on the start and then enter in to the control panel which will show the item list in that you have to select the sound option. After selecting it you will find four tabs in that you have to select the sounds option. Then after clicking on it you will fount the option to increase the volume where you have to select the maximum volume.

According to me it may have happen that the driver of your system is not proper. I mean to say that if the sound driver is not present or corrupted definitely you will not get proper sound or no sound. Now the thing her is that you have o install the the appropriate driver for it. In this case you have to install the compatible driver for the system which is Realtek. So try and find the the drivers for this and then download the same on your system and then install it on the system. I am sure that installing the sound driver will definitely help you to solve thee issue. And also make sure that never download or install the driver from a untrusted source.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the speakers that you are using to hear the sound. If the speakers of the laptop that you are talking then they usually have low sound. But if you are using some external speakers then there is certainly a problem with the speakers that you have connected. Now you have to just try and connect the other speakers that will let you to know whether the sound coming is proper or not. If this speakers are fine and giving you the best of volume then there is definitely something wrong with the speakers that you are using. So replace this speakers with the brand new and the latest in the market. I am sure that it will help you solve the issue.

According to me the media player that yo are using is giving you this problem. It may happen that the media player is not advanced and is not able to play the media files properly and in the manner the need to. So what you have to do in this case is that just try and use any other media player and see if the problem repeats or not. And if you are getting proper enough audio then just replace the it with the old media player. Try and install the latest media player that will enhance the quality of music you listen. If you will ask me than i will suggest you opt for the VLC media player, it is one of the finest media player currently available in the market. VLC has an ability to play the sound in double volume for which it is actually meant. It also has the ability to increase the quality of the video you watch. I think installing the VLC media player on your system will definitely help you to get the enough sound.