Thread: Toshiba A305-S6858 no sound on the Internet

Toshiba A305-S6858 no sound on the Internet

I have this laptop with me. I was really happy with this. On the previous occasions I was able to hear the sound from all the sources. Whether it was from the Memory or the CD/DVD or the Internet. I was able to hear the sound all the way. Now I have seen from the past few days the sound simply does not come out when I try to play the music online. I have tried all the browsers but cannot have the sound here. What can be the issue? I will be really grateful if you all can help me with the situation that I am struck with. Please help me out guys from here and I will be very grateful to you. I have been looking for the issue on the GOOGLE but really cannot find any solution here. Please let me know if there is anything that you all can help me with. I have the Windows Vista on the system but I do not think that it can be reason behind the issue that I am stuck with.

Re: Toshiba A305-S6858 no sound on the Internet

Which browser do you use for browsing the Internet? I usually prefer Firefox and if you are having issue with the Internet Explorer then in such case I will simply suggest you to go with the Mozilla Firefox. Please get it installed from the official site and see if you can have the sound back on the track. The link for the Firefox’s official site is here: http://www.mozilla.com . Download it install it on the system and then see for the sound. I really rely on the Mozilla Firefox and I think that it is the best browser so far. Please let me know what it resulted in your case.

I would also like you to see for the Other Browsers. I think that it will be nice if you can have the other browsers like Firefox, Safari and Opera Mini and see if you can hear the sound when you play the audio and video on them. I am sure that you will be able to have the sound on any one of them. You are using Windows Vista and hence I think that the Internet Explorer that you have is the IE 8 or IE 9. To tell you I have seen that the brighter version of the Internet Explorer are not that good and it will be nice if you can have the other browsers and see if they produce the sound for you.

It will be really nice if you can check for the Sound Card Drivers. Please check the Sound Card Drivers on the Device Manager. I think that there is some issue with the Sound Card that you have on the system. It will be really a great idea if you can have the DRIVERS for the sound upgraded. I think that apart from this there is hardly anything that we can come up with. Please see if you can have the upgrade on the system. Uninstall the Drivers that you have on the system and then Reinstall the drivers that you will download from the official site of the Toshiba.

In my opinion it will be really nice if you can see for setting the Internet Explorer. Just reset the settings of the Internet Explorer and I am sure that you will have the sound back on track after this. In order to reset the setting of the Internet Explorer you will be required to go to the Tool tab that is situated at the Right-Hand corner of the Internet Explorer. After that you will be required to go for the Internet Options. Under that you will be able to see the Tab having the label Advance. All you will have to do is go to that tab and click on the RESET button twice. Once you do that you will receive a prompt saying RESTART THE INTERNET EXPLORER. Confirm that prompt. Launch the Internet Explorer and see if the sound comes with the online videos.

I will say that this is the issue that is related to the Sound Cards and the Sound Drivers and I think that you will be required to have that issue tackled on the first note. Visit the official site of the Toshiba. You will see on the Home page the Download section at the top. All you have to do is Click on that and you will be directed to the Download page. On that page you will be able see some columns and then you will be required to fill in the details so that you can have the drivers for you. Or if you want you can have the direct link for the Drivers install it by clicking here: Toshiba A305-S6858 Sound Drivers for 32 and 64 bit. Download it Install it and then see if it can really help.