Thread: Toshiba Satellite U305-S2806 Sound Drivers for XP

Toshiba Satellite U305-S2806 Sound Drivers for XP

I have the Toshiba Satellite U305-S2806 with me but the issue that I am having is with the sound of the laptop. I was using Windows 7 on the system and before that I was using the Windows XP SP 2. I found a lot of issue with the Windows 7 operating system and hence I thought that it will be nice to roll back to the previous stable Windows XP and I did that here. Well all things really went well but when I tried the sound here I was able to see that the sounds are not coming out of it. Can you all please tell me how I can get out with the issue that I am having with the laptop. It will be really nice if you can provide me with the latest drivers for the sound so that I can see it all by myself.

Re: Toshiba Satellite U305-S2806 Sound Drivers for XP

Well I think that you did not go for the Windows Update at the first step. If you have really not gone for that then it is strictly advised and it is wise that you go for that first and see if the updates can have the solution within them. Hope that you will get the solution right from there. Sometimes it is really vital that you have the Windows Updates installed on your system and then you will be able to have the solution. Please let me know if that was the case there.

Looking above I think that you will be required to have the sound drivers for you so that you can have the sound back on the system. You will be able to have the Sound Drivers from the official site: http://www.csd.toshiba.com . I will suggest you to pay a visit there and you will be able to have the perfect drivers in your case. Can you please tell me what were the issues that you were having with the Windows 7 that made you to revert back to the Windows XP again? Hope that you will be able to get the drivers there. Please let me know if that solved the issue in any manner.

I think that it will be nice if you can have the Windows XP SP 3 in your system. I think that will help you with the sound issues. It will be free and you will be able to enjoy all the features of the Windows XP as well. Please once you have the SP 3 pack with you then you can have the drivers that you have on the CD that came with the laptop of yours. Please try to go in this way and I am sure that you will be out of the situation.

Go to the official site of the Toshiba: http://www.csd.toshiba.com. There you will be able to see the DOWNLOAD section at the top of the page. Just click on that and then it will direct you to the Download page. There you will see three options viz.
    1. CHOOSE CATEGORY
    2. CHOOSE FAMILY
    3. CHOOSE MODEL.

Please feed in the details properly and ten it will offer you all the drives that you are looking for. Once you are done with this you will be able to see Refine Search by option there you will be required to feed Windows XP SP2/SP3 and then you will have the various drivers for your laptop. Just download it from there install it and then see if that can help with the sound.

I have the direct link for the Sound Drivers for the Toshiba Satellite U305-S2806. Well in addition to that I just want to suggest that it will be really nice if you can have the Clean installation of this on your system. It is from the official site and I think that it will not cause you the issues. Uninstall the drivers that you have installed for the sound and then Reboot the system. After the Reboot; install the drivers and then see if that can help with the sound issues that you are having on the system. Here is the link: Windows XP Sound Driver for Toshiba Satellite U305-S2806 . Well this driver can also work with Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64, Windows XP SP2/SP3