Thread: Error sending end of post message to ME on Toshiba

Error sending end of post message to ME on Toshiba

Whenever I start my system I am getting a pop saying that “Error sending end of post message to ME on Toshiba”. I am totally unaware what it is and also unable to fix the problem. The thing here is that this pop up is irritating me and comes every time at the interval of an hour. This occurs whenever I start my system in the normal mode. Please let me to get rid of this problem. Does anyone has ever faced this problem is yes than what is the way to fix it. I am working on the following system configuration:
    • Toshiba Satellite T235 laptop
    • Windows 7 operating system
    • Intel core i3 processor
    • 2GB RAM
    • 250 GB hard disk

Re: Error sending end of post message to ME on Toshiba

The error message that you are getting is generally from the BIOS. There may be some sort of problem in the BIOS settings. And to solve this problem what you have to so is just resetting the bios. And to reset the BIOS you have to follow the following steps:
    • First of all reboot your system
    • Then press F2 (function key).
    • Continuously tap this key until you enter the BIOS setup of your system.
    • After that you have to Press F9.
    • Pressing the F9 key will allow you to reset the settings.
    • Now you have to save the settings for that you have to press F10.
    • At last start the system again and I hope that this time you will not receive any error message.

: I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that this problem is related with the hardware of your system. You can recover this problem by the bootable recovery media. What you have to do in this case is that just insert the disk provided to you by the manufacturer, the disk is bootable and will behave as per your orders. Troubleshoot it for any hard ware failure. This process will definitely tell what is wrong in the system and what necessary steps to take. Once the problem is found then you have to resolve it by taking evasive actions.

According to me you have to perform the system recovery which will recover the system exact status. In this case if there is a hardware problem then system recovery will fix it up by its recovery method or will let you know what is wrong with it. System recovery will reset all the settings of your system. If this isn’t work then you just contact the customer support of Toshiba and let them know the exact problem that you are facing and I am sure that they will assist you in this case and will resolve this issue as soon as possible.