Thread: Want to recover Toshiba Satellite M35-S320

Satyrs Guest

Want to recover Toshiba Satellite M35-S320

I have a Toshiba Satellite M35-S320. I am having one problem with my Toshiba Satellite M35-S320 laptop. There is a some important data i have on my Toshiba laptop and i don't want to loss it. I try to copy my data to pendrive but there i got system error. I want to recover my Toshiba Satellite M35-S320 laptop. How can i recover it? If anyone have an idea about it then Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Want to recover Toshiba Satellite M35-S320

There is a inbuilt Toshiba HDD Recovery Utility option you have with your Toshiba Satellite M35-S320 laptop. Toshiba HDD Recovery Utility is stored in a special partition on the hard disk drive. It is used to Create Hard Drive Recovery CDs or DVDs. It Restore your hard disk drive to the original factory default state.

Some other features of a Toshiba HDD Recovery Utility are as follows:-

• Restore just your "C:" drive, leaving any other drive volumes or partitions you may have created intact.
    • Restore your hard disk drive to the original factory default state, but without the recovery partition.
    • Delete your hard disk drive recovery partition without losing the data on your C: drive.
    • Reinstall drivers and applications which were bundled with your computer.

Toshiba recovery disc creator software is a one of the best option to you to solve your problem. TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator is developed by TOSHIBA Corporation.

Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator

inDisc Recovery 3.0:-
    It is a powerful CD and DVD data recovery software.

Disc Creator 4 4.5:-
    It is used to burn your data, music, movies, and photos to any disc media including Blu-ray discs and HD DVDs.

DiskGetor Data Recovery 2.52:-
    DiskGetor Data Recovery is a powerful hard disk data recovery software, fast free scan hard disk.

There is a list of data recovery software are available in a market which are used to Recover your lost data from your Laptop/ Desktop, Damaged Hard Drive. Data recovery software recovers files from inaccessible, lost, missing, damaged or formatted drives.

List of data recovery software are as follows:-

• BenchMark HQ
    • GetDataBack and DiskExplorer
    • R-Studio
    • Restoration
    • Disk Commander
    • Fast File Recovery
    • ADRC Data Recovery Tools
    • File Restore
    • Hard Drive Mechanic
    • File Recover 2000
    • Fast File Undelete
    • Recuva

First scan your Toshiba hard disk drive (HDD). Sometime this type of problem take place if virus affected your system. Install anti-virus and then scan your system. If there is a virus in your system then first remove all the virus from your system. Reboot your Toshiba laptop. Now check your problem is solve or not.