Thread: Any Workaround for soft volume on Toshiba

Any Workaround for soft volume on Toshiba

I have the Toshiba Qosmios with me. The thing with this laptop is that I really cannot have sound from it. It is not that dumb at all, but the thing with the sound in its case is that I find it really soft to some extent. I have to plug the external speakers so that the sound can come out clearly. I really cannot play the Games at all if the external speakers are not attached to it. Can anyone please tell me what can be the possible solution for the issue that I am having with this laptop. I have already been through the sound properties but hardly can find anything there. In addition to that I also tried disabling all enhancements but that too really did not help. Please let me know if you have some better option with you.

Re: Any Workaround for soft volume on Toshiba

Looking at the scenario of yours I think that there is some issue with the software that you have in the laptop. I would rather suggest you to have a dual look at the same and let me know if that were the real case behind the issue that you are having. Also in addition to all this I have one more option for you. Well it is just a try and see if you can have some thing out from it. Well it is just a trial and do not take that for granted at all. UI would like you to see if you can have the SX Fidelity Amplifier. Well at first please go for the trial version of this and see if it can make any difference to the softness that is present in the sound of the laptop. If at all you see that work then you can have that for permanent.

Please let me know about the model that you have of the Toshiba Qosmios. I do not think that just saying that you have Toshiba Qosmios will help you in getting the solution for your problem. Please let me know about the model and I will help you in getting the new drivers for you so that you can see if the new drivers can really help you with the situation that you are in with. Really it is the issues with the drivers and I firmly believe that the drivers here will play a vital role. Well if you do not want to specify the model then you can just go to the official site of the Toshiba and can see for the Drivers itself there. I am sure that you will be able to have the perfect match for your case there and will be able to hear loud sound from the LAPTOP.

IN which places did you go looking for the settings. There are in all four spaces where you see to adjust the Volume. The very first one is at the Right Corner at the bottom. It is placed near the Clock. If you are not able to see the icon then you will be required to click on the arrow icon so that you can see the icon for the speaker. Second you can see for the settings again so that you can adjust the Dolby Sound. Thirdly you can see for the speakers in the Control Panel and make some adjustments there as well. You will be able to raise the sound there. The last one that I will prefer will be to type the word Dolby in the search area and when you will do that a Dolby Home Theater box will pop up at the screen. At that Home Theater box you can makes the changes for the sound and see if it does the trick. Please see all of these places that have been suggested and let me know where you actually got struck and with what?

Thanks a lot for looking in to the matter. I just want to tell that I looked at the three places that you had suggested but really could not find anything helpful with that. I will for sure try for the fourth place that you have suggested and will see if it can bring any difference at the scenario with which I am struck with. I have found some more interesting post up above and I think that it will be fair to go with them as well. I would really like to have the drivers for me and see if that can bring the difference in my case. Please let me have the drivers for the laptop. The Model that I am using is the Toshiba Qosmios X505-Q850. Hope that you will be able to have the perfect match for me in my case.

Why not we will really help you with the issue that you are having with the DRIVERS. Well that is what if you ask for. I even think that the issue was some what related to the drivers. Also the issue can be probably because of the Windows 7 if you have that as the operating system on the laptop. Please try to go for the clean installation at first and then see if that can bring the sound back to the level that you actually want to have. You can get the DRIVERS from the www.csd.toshiba.com and if you can not find the same then here it is: DOWNLOAD SOUND DRIVESRS FOR TOSHIBA QOSMIOS X505-Q850. Get it downloaded and installed and see if the issue gets diluted.