Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is Dell Streak Tablet will release again in Android 2.2 version Froyo

Portable Devices

Old 23-11-2010

Is Dell Streak Tablet will release again in Android 2.2 version Froyo

I want to buy the new dell streak tablet pc for myself. Previously this tablet pc was coming in the windows operating system. But I have heard that this device is now comes with the Google’s Android operating system. I want to know is this truth or not. Anyone is have information about the this latest dell streak device so they can help me to solve my problem.

Old 23-11-2010

Re: Is Dell Streak Tablet will release again in Android 2.2 version Froyo

I want to buy the new dell streak tablet pc for myself. Previously this tablet pc was coming in the windows operating system. But I have heard that this device is now comes with the Google’s Android operating system. I want to know is this truth or not. Anyone is have information about the this latest dell streak device so they can help me to solve my problem.
Old 23-11-2010

Dell has informed us that migration in Android 2.2 Froyo Streak started since Nov. 16 for models purchased from the manufacturer's website. At start of the terminal or by questioning the utility for updating the system, a notification appears. After making a backup of your data on the DS through a special application for download before starting the update process, the migration begins. Dell says it is best to use the Wi-Fi and power the terminal to avoid the slightest concern for the duration of the operation (15 minutes).
Old 23-11-2010

After Apple iPad and the JooJoo, it's time for Dell to announce the arrival of a multimedia tablet Communicating: The Streak. Communicating, because this is a device with telephony features. A little bigger than iPhone, Streak has a simple design with a black hull and a few discreet buttons on the front as well as on its flanks.
Old 24-11-2010

Although the information issued by Dell are quite patchy at the moment, we know that streak should run on Android 1.6. It is nevertheless compatible with version 2.2 and the improvements made by the latter, as the Flash Player 10.1. The multi-touch tablet-this phone is 12.7 inches diagonally (5 inches). To animate it, Dell has turned its sights on a Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz (based on the ARM architecture), a chipset and Snapdragon 2 GB storage space. A microSD slot is present on the device, it is possible to extend the capacity up to 32 GB (16 GB card is supplied by Phone House). What download many applications from the Android Market and safely run multiple slowdown.
Old 25-11-2010

3G, GPS and a camera
The Streak module embeds a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, but also 3G (GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA / UMTS). The five megapixel camera (with flash) is also present, like a camera on the front panel to engage in video conferencing. A GPS module is also present in the touch screen of the tablet. It can operate via the Google Maps. Knowing the responsiveness of the operating system from Google, it's a safe bet that the ease of use is optimal! Of course, playing audio and video is also available both from the net than from the memory card.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,