Thread: Ipod Touch 3g wifi problem

Ipod Touch 3g wifi problem

There are hundreds of these "iPod threads on the net. I've already read also determined by the half. But everything has helped nix. I am with the theme of "Network" an absolute idiot. I know my order from Garnish so, then, it has a (1.4 years ago) friend set up. I know that we have Alice. Now I have an issue. Actually I want to touch with my iPod 3G Wirelesses to clean. My network it finds, but it requires password. Now I do not know whichI have on my router the "web: key" entered and the key was wrong. Now I am at a loss, and hours of so many things to try any thread where I got the idea about, I have no pleasure. So I ask here so here is my problem just discussed. I hope you network experts can help me.

Re: Ipod Touch 3g wifi problem

I have no contact with my laptop plus desktop ihc come easily to wireless network. What is even known would be my (literally) username and password. These are available on a note which I received at the time of ALICE Hab. And these go well with non-iPod. Can I then somehow figure out the password from the router / change? So if anybody have any idea related to this then please help me regarding this.

The key is called WEP and I know it. But here I want to ask you that have you ever considered the possibility to put the router back to the initial state set back? If you not then just try it once. Then you have to just type all the data again but that would be in your case, the only thing you can do to cut back on the router to fall back. So you just go for this it fix my issue and till now I do not have any kind of issue so just go for this once I hope it will also fix your issue.

If you are on a PC running Windows Vista have Windows 7 as an operating system, you should visit which is registered key. The way how did you get into this menu you should now describe those who, by heart because I know it and sit here with XP computer. So I know only this much so you just try I hope you will get solution .

So, therefore I am this far, I am connected to the Internet with the iPod. Problem is, I can do nothing typical internet, will be called no brower etc. use the WLAN icon in the upper left is also displayed. I suppose at times I have to activate the MAC address on my router. Only because we dermal comes the next problem I know my router password and user name. If I reset the router, what happens then? I have no more internet? Do I make any settings again? What is then my router password and username? Questions about asking for such a simple thing, because apple could make really something against.

Sorry but the data you have, your father, your friend or anyone else have. So if your friend you set up the left has no notes and you are not otherwise information will keep you nothing else left as the default username + password of the router (tell me what it is) to try. Otherwise, help is only reset and there is the problem because we do not know how the router currently configured. Have not got into the family of the self as a bit familiar. For the password / configuration are you so (with the pc of course): click on start -> run: here you write cmd Then opens a small window black. Here you type: ipconfig Here you are now a few things appear. Pick the right adapter (lan connection 1 zbsp) and pick the entry "Default Gateway" should be paid in something like this: 10.0.0.138 (example only). The copying you and you add in the address bar of your internet browser. Now configuration you'd have to get your password. Good luck

One for WiFi and a normal one. The wifi is the turn of Siemens and the normal. The normal (white color) is called Turbo Link router IAD Sphairon (stands on it, anyway). All I really just a reset. If I have made a reset, I can then as usual with the data as long log with the data that I take now? The data which I will have to enter in the uploaded images? Or do I renew this data? Or what exactly I need to configure anything or renew eg. Is someone like me (yes ... you will notice beginners) something back at all? Since you have such a solution which I had previously (ie a router modem) and behind it a wireless router, it will be difficult. Especially when you know not. If you reset the Wireless Router test he is back to default. Above all, we do not know if he has it set up only as access point or as a second Router ( also am Wan Port). Router (ie at the wan port). Siemens is good, but what type and model exactly? May be it is standard and Internet vlt or is calculated on the back) are the reset if you knew him he still a username and password. If the network and the routers are properly configured times, your Ipod is just like the other computers in the network of course. Only you have to get the first down. With encryption and Co. Look at the Wireless Router to where the cable is connected. Most is a label. If this wan port is we'll see. Can also like to take photographs. Apple should repair what is wrong there. This is not the fault of Apple, but rather the fault of your "friend" to the back let you clueless.