Thread: Play DVD on iPod Touch/classic/nano

Play DVD on iPod Touch/classic/nano

I have brought a new i Pod named I Touch which is a really great piece, i wanted to know whether i will be able to play all the DVD files in my i Pod as i am not sure whether it supports all types of files and as i have never played any DVD type files in it, i would like to know if i make some changes within the i Pod to support the DVD files will it affect the working of my i Pod.

Re: Play DVD on iPod Touch/classic/nano

According to me there are various converters which are available in the market these days who can convert the DVD files to normal format which is supported by the iPod. One such e.g. of the converter is the tripard converter where we can load the DVD and can set the output video format which that is supported by the iPod and we can adjust various other audio and video settings to adjust the resolution and the effects suitable for us, so check out this converter which will help you to play the DVD files in your iPod.

If you ask me i would suggest you to go with the DVD Ripper software like Aimersoft. It can covert DVD files to almost any format such as 3gp, mp3, mp4, avi formats and various other formats though it is a bit expensive but it will assure you of the clarity and also of the sound effects that you get from the normal DVD files and also you can trim your favorite clip re-size it and watch it again i would recommend you to go with this product.

I think Aiseesoft DVD Ripper is the Best Recommended DVD Ripper for windows and Tripard is best recommended for mac operating system, well if you ask me if we will make changes within the iPod to support the DVD files i would not recommend you that, instead i would recommend you the above suggested software's to convert DVD files to iPod supported files because you will convert it in your PC and then just load it in your iPod and view it no need to make external changes to the iPod.