Thread: Windows 7: Motion Eye Webcam not working

Windows 7: Motion Eye Webcam not working

I am having a Sony Vaio laptop with the windows 7 compatibility, it works fine with all the features and the look of this machine is impressed me very much. I have an inbuilt integrated webcam which is named as motion eye, the problem is while I open it freezes in the machine, not responding properly. I think I did not install the driver properly. Is there anyone having the solution for this issue? Any suggestion about this will be appreciated…

Re: Windows 7: Motion Eye Webcam not working

I think I have a solution for you, I had the similar issue in my Sony Laptop regarding the web cam, I thought that it was for the web cam software issue after that consult with a technician I found that it is a driver issue. The driver which I installed for the web cam is not configured correctly, I searched everywhere for the driver but found nothing nowhere. After from I deep search I found the place where can download the driver for my Sony laptop regarding any parts. I am giving you the link from where you can download the driver for web cam, download it and install in your machine. This will definitely overcome the problem. Click on the LINK and log in by inserting the category and model number of your laptop, select the appropriate driver that you want and click on download.

Run your machine either in the windows 7 compatibility or in the safe mode and go to the web cam driver y right click on the driver name, and then got o the properties window of the drive. Select the Compatibility tab option from the windows. Select the check mark option which will enable the driver to run in the compatibility mode of the windows version that you have in your machine. Select the windows version from the compatibility mode window and mark on "Run this program as an administrator" option. Lastly click on OK to apply the changes that you have now. Now try to run the web cam application, I hope after you will not get any problem about that you mentioned in your post.

I think I have a simple solution for this problem; I had the similar issue and found a step by step process to solve the problem, after applying that now there is no problem on my web cam application I the laptop. So I am mentioning that process by the step by step process and suggest you to go through the process. Go to the control panel by clicking on the Start button, and then proceed to the Appearance and Personalization tab and click on the folder option, make sure that all the files and the driver are not hidden in the laptop, because some of the driver are might be hidden in the laptop which is done by default. So if the driver of the web cam is hidden then web cam application driver might be create some problem while try to run that one in machine. Try with this, I hope this will definitely help you.

Similar issue with my web can which is comes as inbuilt in my Sony vaio laptop. Which is running under 32-bit system architecture. I am basically using the web-cam for the video chat with some of my friends. But form few days I encountered a problem regarding the web-can in my laptop. The problem while I tried to access the chatting with the web cam, it simple freezes for some while, I did not close if I tried to close, I have to shut down the web cam from the process tab of task manager. I thought that the problem is might be for the driver of web cam, then I update the driver also by access this from the device manager, but still it happens. I found that this problem is occurs only while I use this for the internet access, otherwise if I opened it without connect my laptop with the internet, it works fine. Is there any issue with the internet service? Any having the same problem, any way to fix this problem?

In the external hard drive did you make any drive partition? Plug your hard drive into the machine and then go to the properties window of My computer by right click on the icon of My computer on the desktop or open My computer and under the window right click on there, it will appear list, there look for the properties option and click on that. The click on manage option and then double click on disk management tab and look for the drive [partition, if there is any partition made this will show you as Disk o and Disk 1 and so on if there more than that partition. Click any one of partition and make sure that it has having the correct partition size also other one is having same. The disk of the partition will appear in Blue color bar, right click on that bar of the respective disk of partitioned drive. Look for the option which is named as active, check that option. It might be occur that, a particular partition is not allowed to access this on your computer. So for each partition you have to select the Active option, this will allow you to access all the partition’s. Along with that change the drive letter and path and click on Add option. I hope after doing this you will be able to access your external hard drive.