Thread: Alienware M11X Alternatives

Alienware M11X Alternatives

Hi there, An Alienware M11X laptop is very famous for gaming but the problem this laptop is very costly then other gaming laptop. That’s I have given the list of gaming laptop which is the alternative of Alienware of M11X.

Re: Alienware M11X Alternatives

Asus Republic of Gamers G73Jh

ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) series for the majority of entertainment lovers are already very familiar with, in its high-end motherboard products after the success of Asustek also the "Republic of Gamers" into a distinctive high-end gaming hardware brand, and product line extension to the field notebook. The recent release of this player in the country G73JH laptop has hardware specifications again affects many players on the line of sight.

ASUS G73JH-X1 models feature the Intel Core i7 720QM quad-core processors, using Intel HM55 chipset, with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 1GB memory card , with the 8GB DDR3 memory , with a 500GB hard drive , configuration, DVD Super Multi burner drive. As the world's first mobile AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5870DX11 notebook graphics card, the 800 stream processors, with 1GB capacity of GDDR5 memory at the same time, the ASUS ROG G73JH processor with Core i7 720QM, 8GB DDR3-1066 memory and dual 320GB hard drive , compared to the current mainstream high-end entertainment notebook configuration.

Eurocom D900F Panther (2010 Version)

The Canadian manufacturer Eurocom has introduced a new solution can be configured with 17-inch diagonal from 16:10 (WUXGA 1920x1200 pixels or 1680x1050 pixels WSXGA +), EUROCOM D900F Panther, confirming its vocation enthusiast for the mobile sector has been evident with the launch of the previous Eurocom D900C Phantom in 2008. D900F Panther is a kind of gamestation or high-end workstations equipped with Intel X58 chipset and ICH10R southbridge, which allows the laptop to take advantage of the latest Intel Core i7 processors based on 45nm Nehalem architecture: in particular, you can choose the solution based on the Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz, the mid-range model from 2.93GHz Intel Core i7 940, and the top of the range Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 945 3.06 GHz, 8MB L3 cache.

It can be coupled to three memory modules SO-DIMM RAM DDR3 triple channel 2GB, with a frequency of 1066MHz (PC-8500) or 1333 (PC-10600), or 4GB with a frequency of 1066, a total memory equal to 12GB DDR3 RAM well. As for the video industry is by default an Nvidia GeForce GTX280M with 1GB of GDDR3 memory on-board, top-of-series Nvidia mobile products. The storage option will be managed by two or three hard drives configured in RAID 0,1,5. Is made available to traditional hard disk SATA II 3Gbps with rotation speed of 7200 rpm and capacities of 250GB, 320GB or 500GB (per hard disk), or the new Intel X25-E SSD (SLC) 64GB, Intel X25-M (MLC) 80GB and 160GB, and 128GB Memoright MR25.2-128S.

MSI GT660R

MSI does not really belong to the shrinking ranks of premium manufacturers that make now and then a laptop on the shelves. The company also raised in the ranks of mobile games enthusiasts by more aggressive prices for well-equipped notebook's name. Recent examples are the GE600-i5447W7P ( ATI HD 5730 or the GX640-i5447LW7P ( HD 5850). Deficiencies in the MSI-gamers were typically the inputs, the volume and processing. With the GT660R-i74129BLW7P is now the gaming premium model from the manufacturer. It must have something on the box, because the price of 2,200 $ approx will be very demanding customer account plunder it. Special features are the two 500GB hard drives in RAID 0 array (speed), the extremely strong GeForce GTX 285M graphics card, the Turbo button for overclocking of the CPU and GPU, as well as the built-in sound system from Dynaudio (2.1).

HP Envy 17

This is the HP Envy 17 3D, a spectacular notebook that stands out for having a very strong team and have a screen with support for three-dimensional content. But best of all, the creators of this computer not only focused on paragraph functional, but also bet on a very attractive and tasteful. Of course, maintaining sobriety characteristic of the devices from Hewlett Packard.

From the merely technical, this notebook is just great. It features an Intel Quad Core i7, DDR3 RAM memory and a 6 GB hard drive 2 TB of storage. Also, do not forget to 17.3-inch screen with 3D support, the ATI Radeon HD 5850 and the breeding unit of Blu-ray. It's a beastly machine, and it is quite clear from reading the specifications just mentioned. Please note that for the display of content in three dimensions requires some special glasses that came with the computer purchase. If we talk about points less positive (because saying "negative" would be a sacrilege), we must mention the short duration of the 9-cell battery. Only three hours of autonomy provides the model, which only includes as special order this notebook comes standard with lower energy capacity.

Qosmio X500-Q900S

Toshiba makes no secret of wanting to turn to gamers with this new notebook, appealing to their imagination in an earlier stage already the official debut: IFA 2009 in Berlin, the stand of the Japanese manufacturer, and couples know katana cross were the setting for the countdown for the launch of new gaming notebooks. From the rich gallery of official images we publish you can see immediately that the design has become more measured, the geometric pattern that covers the display lid is not too flamboyant decoration of the Qosmio X300. The color red, however, a symbol of sportsmanship and passion, is the frame to frame and highlight details such as the touchpad buttons and Harman Kardon.

There is also the interface REGZA-Link HDMI-CEC (High Definition Multimedia Interface - Consumer Electronics Control) Toshiba allows you to connect audio devices-high-definition video, which can also be controlled via remote control. A video card Nvidia GeForce 250M with 1GB of VRAM is connected to the PCI-Express 16x.