Thread: Which application to install in the Android Phone

Which application to install in the Android Phone

I have a Samsung GT3053 phone with me. It has a slide in it. I have kept call attending setting in with the slide, whenever I used to get a call, You used to slide it up , but due to regular usage the slide strip got loose and I now there is no display as well. I used to access the net and my mail through my phone but cannot do it right now. So now I am thinking of buying a Android phone. But I do not know what an Android phone is and about it's application . Please feed your valuable inputs.

Re: Which application to install in the Android Phone

Android Phones are different from all other multimedia system, they run on totally different platform. The old and traditional phones run on real time applications while an Android phone operates on a complex operating system, If you are looking to install the browser you can use the webkit , because it supports both the Google chrome and Apple's Safari. Google has introduced G1 which is specially meant and developed for Android phones, it competes Apple's Safari. Multitasking is much more simple in Android Phones as more than one applications can be used at a time. You can definitely buy an Android phone without any doubt.

Yes that is the most strikink feature of Android Phones, you can definitely navigate through one more more applications quite efficiently. The launch of Android Phone in the tele market has revolutionized it and spectacular economy for the manufacturers this is mostly because of the open source system it provides and the platform it uses , which is very complex at the back end but a piece of cake for the front end users as they can use it easily.

Android Phones supports SDK as well which stands for Software development kit , where it provides a platform to develop applications according to the requirement . They are used to create user defined applications that does some sort of functions . One of the other major difference between the real time operating system and Android operating system phones is that it is not restricted to a particular manufacturer or it is not particular brand centric . It gives opportunity and on the other hand create healthy competition among the mobile phone manufacturers. I think you should buy an HTC touch 2 phone.