Thread: Toshiba computer for good gaming performance

Toshiba computer for good gaming performance

I have a Dell computer with the Windows Vista environment, I mainly used this one for the gaming, though I generally played low level games in my computer, I am not satisfied wit the performance of the computer for gaming. Now I decide to upgrade the machine n with some advanced technology for getting the better performance in game, I decide to buy a Toshiba, which is comes in my required budget, but the problem is I don’t know how to make it as the gamin computer. Is there any one suggest me to use the parts or make it a gaming computer. Which software and which hardware will be better to play the game smoothly. Any information regarding this will be appreciated…

Re: Toshiba computer for good gaming performance

I suggest to make any computer for the gaming purpose a good quality of hardware is needed very much, which consists of graphic card, processor, RAM etc. these are used very much for smooth running the game in any computer. These are menu essential to make any one as a gaming computer. The hard disk should have the minimum of 256GB space, and the RAM should be 2GB RAM.

If you rate having a limited budget the you have learn about the computer hardware, along with that about the memory and the other basic information’s which is used to build a gaming computer. Because you can go for any think to buy, you have to judge for the part or the services according the performance and obviously about your costing. Some of the basic information’s for building a gaming computer, for that you need to bring mainly the graphics card and processors for enhancing performance of gaming in any computer. About the other things like the video or audio is also be useful to run any game whether it is low or high level game. For the video the graphic card should be powerful and sound quality is also should be a good quality. As per my knowledge the ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards are the good one to run any type of game in any computer.

A fast CPU processor is also required to run the game, look for the better processor, I recommend you to go for the Intel i3 or i5 processors, one of my friend is using that one which mainly for the gaming, and said that this is good for the speed performance. Should have the integrated graphic card, along with up to 256MB of free space in the video RAM. Have the 1GB or more than that memory space. If you are looking to play the high level of games then better quality of hardware peripherals also needed, like the keyboard, mouse etc. I am having a mobile gaming machine which is configured with ASUS M6Ne, but for making a good Toshiba machine for gaming then you have to spend quite a more to build it up with the better quality of hardware parts. I am giving you that information about the configuration that I apply in my Toshiba computer, it might be help you to configure you machine for gaming purpose. The machine model is satellite model (FX5700), with the ATI 9700 graphic integrated card. The other one is Fx5700 GPU, my friend using this one, which is also works fine.