Thread: Unable to find the drivers Toshiba A215-S4747

Unable to find the drivers Toshiba A215-S4747

I have recently purchased the Toshiba A215-S4747 laptop and using it from hardly one week. But it should I didn’t get the driver kit along with the laptop. I don’t know why they didn’t provided me the drivers initially I thought that the driver and the operating system is pre installed but later on I found that many of the drivers are missing. Also I am not able to find that I am working on which chipset. Does anyone use the same laptop then tell which chipset is associated with it. I am having the windows 7 operating system with 2G RAM and 250 GB hard disk.

Re: Unable to find the drivers Toshiba A215-S4747

If you want to know on which chipset you are working then you have to just download software called “CPU Id”. This software was initially known as CPU-Z. What you have to do is just download this software and then install the same on your system when you will rum this software them it will give you the detail information about your whole system. Just select the motherboard option and then it will give the details regarding the motherboard and there you will come to know which chipset is being installed on your system.

If you are not getting the divers for your system then what you have to do is just visit the official site of the company and get it done from there. In this case you are using the Toshiba A215-S4747 laptop then just visit the Toshiba official site and then select the model number of your laptop and also the operating system that you are using in this case it is windows 7. I am sure that you will definitely get the drivers needed for the laptop. Or else just click on the link given below and download the drivers needed.
    http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...ily=1073768663

First of all thank you for considering the problem and also for spending the vital time for finding the solution. I have success fully downloaded the drivers from the give site. I have also installed the same on system. It is working fine form me. The only problem that I am facing here is that I have not got the graphic card driver with it. I am using the ati radeon x1200 graphic card. Please let me know from where I will get the official drivers for the windows 7 operating system.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you will not get the driver for the graphic card that you are using on Toshiba since the card is totally external device and had nothing to do with Toshiba. Now in this you have to do is just insert the CD that you have got with the sound card in that you will find its driver just select the operating system that you are using and then install it on the system. I am sure that it will work and you get the appropriate driver for the sound card you are using.