Thread: Suggestion for a good Netbook

Suggestion for a good Netbook

Hello friends, I am planning to buy a new netbook. My budget for this is Rs. 18000 to 21000. I am thinking to buy the Dell Mini 10 which has 250 GB HDD and Hp Mini 1100. I am confused between these two. Can you tell me the one that will be better for me? If you know any other which is better than this and fits in the range then please suggest me that also.

Re: Suggestion for a good Netbook

My suggestion to you is to go for the Dell Mini Laptop. I bought the same and that costs me 21500. This is very good. Here is the configuration for mine.
    • Processor: Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz,
    • Display: 10.1 " Widescreen 1024 x 600,
    • RAM: 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (1 x 2GB),
    • HDD: 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive,
    • AN: WLAN, WiFi: Wireless 802.11n Card,
    • Webcam: Integrated 1.3 Mega Pixel Webcam,
    • Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth,
    • Battery: 6 Cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery,

It comes with the McAfee antivirus software that comes with the 15 months validity.

I don’t think that there is any point to buy the netbook with the above configuration that is mentioned. Because you will find dual core atom n550 based netbooks which is of about the same price and you will also get the ddr3 RAM along with this. If you buy this then this will pick up the battery life and also the performance of the netbook when you are doing multitasking.

I would like to recommend you the HP Mini 210-1116TU laptop. This will be one of the best options for you. Here I am listing the configuration that it comes with. You can use google to search more information about this and I think that you are also going to like that.
    • Atom 450 Processor
    • 10.1" HD LED,
    • 1GB DDR2 RAM,
    • 320GBhard drive,
    • Audio: Generic,
    • Speakers: Generic, Stereo,
    • WiFi,
    • Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone,
    • 93% Full size island-style keyboard,
    • Bluetooth,
    • Win 7 Starter,
    • Size: 268 mm X 178 mm X 22.9 mm.

I purchased a new Dell mini-notebook for me about 8 months back. It was working fine for the 4 to 5 months but after that it crashes the hard drive because of virus attack. I called the dell support and they took my hard drive and sent me a new one. So I can say they are very cooperative with their customers and therefore I would like to suggest you to go for Dell mini-notebook so that if in future you get any problem then dell Sell will stand behind you.

One of my friends was also needed to buy the netbook and he asked me for suggestion. I did a research on the netbooks for him. I compared many netbooks and finally I found that the Acer Aspire one 533 will be the best option for him. It comes with processor Atom N455, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive and Multitouch touchpad. I would like to recommend you to go for this because the budget for you and my friend is same and this netbook comes in around 20000.

Acer, MSI, Asus, those are my top brands. Now I prefer AMD because its cheaper than Intel counterparts.