Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Facebook application for Nokia N8

Portable Devices

Old 19-11-2010

Facebook application for Nokia N8

I am trying facebook application for my Nokia N8 mobile phone. I did many searches for this application but I was unable to find. I want to install only official application not third party application. Someone have installed this application so they can help me to solve my problem.

Old 19-11-2010

Re: Facebook application for Nokia N8

Social networking is second nature for the Nokia N8. People can update their status, their position and share their photos, see the live feed on Facebook and Twitter, thanks to a single app directly from the home screen. Transfer events of the social network directly in your device calendar Nokia N8 is simple and allows the user to always have at hand all the information on interesting events not to be missed.
Old 19-11-2010

Nimbuzz is updated to version 3.0.0 and manages to be completely compatible with our Nokia N8, C7, C6-01, E7, or any future Symbian device 3. With
  • Nimbuzz you can connect to your accounts Messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.
  • New in this version 3.0.0:
  • Custom labels, select the tabs you want to see and in what order.
  • NimbuzzOut calling rates are shown in real time before making the call.
  • Recent Calls tab: see all the calls received, missed and outgoing calls.
  • Chat 2 new styles: with and without avatars.
  • My tab info: gives you quick access to your profile, NimbuzzOut loans, bills, friends and invited friend suggested.
  • Facebook Connect: eliminates the problems of the limits of 400 contacts and connectivity.
Old 19-11-2010

As with all Nokia applications, the first thing to do is download the application. We are prompted to enter the data on our Facebook account so you can enter it for synchronization. This only occurs if the contacts of either site have exactly the same name, otherwise, understand that is another different contact. Be careful, then, with the spelling. Not only sync photos, also the birthday calendar and profile. If the names match, is a joy. The application lets you see the wall of your friends and write on it, view notifications, check for updates and see the "post" and comment. Moreover, it is the only network that this application can run, so does with Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare and Common.
Old 20-11-2010

Nimbuzz 3.0 for Symbian provides interesting new departure for Facebook, which is now being made more accessible for those users who have a large number of friends. Moreover, starting from this version 3.0, before making a call will receive the actual cost per minute based on the rate provided by Nimbuzz Out. At this point we have to leave the direct link for free download of the application and, after the jump, video tutorials for Symbian Nimbuzz 3.o.
Old 21-11-2010

Vopium has support for almost all instant messaging services like Twitter, Facebook, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, where you can stay in touch with all your friends in these social networks. Vopium joined the Symbian Foundation in September last year, so its application has been the first to be approved to run on Symbian v3, by the time the Nokia N8.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,