Thread: Micromax X505 Psych games free download

Micromax X505 Psych games free download

I am looking to download and install games on my mobile phone. I want some free games for my mobile phone. I am having Micromax X505 mobile phone. This mobile phone is running on the java platform. Anybody have installed games their mobile phone then please suggest me best video game.

Re: Micromax X505 Psych games free download

• Mafia 2
    • god father
    • The SIM 3
    • Bubblet
    • City Auto
    • Crash Nitro Kart
    • Crash And Turbo
    • Breakout Bears

Need for Speed: Undercover is a long-awaited title on smartphones. While he continues to be desired on the iPhone is the platform for downloading games Nokia N-Gage EA Mobile as the title makes its appearance. This underground racing simulation will allow the player to board of 8 cars of emergency, including the Porsche 911 Turbo or Nissan GT-R, he will know how to handle the middle of traffic while avoiding the police.

Game features the adventures Sims 3 for the cellular world:
    • Explore 3 exotic destinations, "Al Simhara," Egypt ... "Les Champs Sims," France ... "Shang Simla," China. " Each site is loaded with exciting world of possibilities of danger, adventure and romance of your Sim.
    • Meet global challenges: Enjoy a touch of international style play Sims you know and love with 52 new goals, 4 new mini-games - as well as people, races and missions.
    • There are many styles of new clothing, furniture selections, and even new types of faces to choose from.
    • Players of The Sims 3 World Adventures can accept the challenges of finding hidden treasures, learn new skills and pursue new personal opportunities, meet new Sims with unique personalities, share their culture and take home, discover new styles in their travels, and share what they encounter in their adventures with the world through personal photographs, movies and stories.

Prince of Persia
    The Prince is back in a new kind of adventure where the collaboration with the mysterious Elika will allow you to perform new moves never seen before on a mobile phone. Allied with Elika, perform amazing stunts and take on gigantic creatures with a mixture of magic and fighting techniques spectacular! To save the world from an evil that has contaminated everything along the way, you'll be ready for anything: riding a dragon, swing rope to rope and fight a multitude of enemies in large scenes full of traps and secrets to discover.