Thread: iPhone 4: Call drops while in Lock mode

iPhone 4: Call drops while in Lock mode

I have an Apple iphone 4 with the environment of iOS 4, which is very much impressed me with the feature and the loos of the device. This is replacement with my iPhone 3GS, there was a problem regarding the operating system, so that I upgrade that one in the iOS4. The problem is that while i receive any call in the lock mode, during that the call is drops every time. After that either i have to release the lock mode or put the device in loud speaker mode. One think is taht while i put it in speaker mode the call is not drop, it only happens in non-speaker mode. I encountered that one from few days, just yesterday while the iPhone is my pocket and in lock mode. Is there any one having the similar problem. What should I do to fix this issue? Any suggestion on this problem?

Re: iPhone 4: Call drops while in Lock mode

A per my knowledge we are adopting the AT&T’s newly launched technology which is used for the calculating the network strength, as well as how many network bars are showing in the device screen, i don’t think so that according the problem that you mentioned in your post, there will be any changes in the network strength. So it is clear that there is no problem in the network service for call dropping. It should be any problem in the device either software or any other issue. Make sure that while you receive the call in lock mode the network signal strength is ok, according to the methodology if there 3 or 4 network bars are present then the network service will be good. But I would like to recommend you, for that problem you contact you r service provider fro the, for the confirmation of there is no problem in network service.

Relevant issue with my Apple iPhone 3, I am quit disappoint after encounter this problem; this is second month after bought the iphone. The problem is that I am not able to make a single call with out the ear dial random number. I searched every where for the solution, i simply put it in the case for not able to make any call with the phone. I think that this a strange problem with the Apple iPhone device. I did not anywhere in internet who is having the relevant or similar the issue, also no fix. Another problem is that, if I will put the random dial number then, it will not allowed me to make the call, it shows that the network signal strength is very less. Lastly i am here, looking any information regarding this issue, so is there any one having any fix for the problem?

According to my opinion the all the Apple iphone is having a sensitive area, this is considered as the reception issue with the iPhone 4 antenna. There is a network signal in bottom left corner of the device. Though the iPhone devices are very sensitive so i recommend you for not gripping in that area, while you are in call mode or doing anything else. This might the cause for the problem that you are facing. The network technology which is applied by Apple is a very cool engineering technology, if there is any problem in antenna if you found according to my information that i post here then, have a shield for the network area which is available in the market. So the moral of the post is gripping any iphone device is might be cause for the low antenna performance. So i suggest everyone to avoid this with your Apple device. I hope this information is a bit useful for you.