Thread: Is Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 available in India

Is Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 available in India

I am right now using Motorola x115 handset and willing to use something very function able mobile phone. My previous mobile phone was not bad it was having QWERTY keypad 32 GB expandable memory and many more. Actually I want to buy Sony Ericson experia X8 is it available in India. Pease help me in getting the information about this.

Re: Is Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 available in India

Sony Ericsson had first announced the launch of Xperia X8 on Jun 2010 in Singapore and today it announced the availability of the Xperia X8 in India. Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is an Android based touch screen Smartphone with 3-inch capacitive touch screen display, 128 internal memory and up to 16GB external micro SD support, 3.2 megapixel camera, 3D games, video streaming on YouTube, Twitter and Face book integration, onscreen QWERTY keyboard etc.

Sony Ericsson has instigate its newest Android support mobile phone Xperia X8 on October 11 in India at an reasonable cost. Sony Ericsson had declare the start on of Xperia X8 on Jun 2010 in Singapore but bring to India in Oct next week only. Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 has 3-inch capacitive scuff defiant touch screen and 3. 2 megapixels Xperia X8 dash on Google Android 1.6 operating system with 600MHZ processor. This 3G complete phone has the connectivity alternative similar to WiFi and Bluetooth. It too skin tone the Times cape and four curve home screen as the Xperia sequence. The Xperia X8 has an interior recollection of 128 MB which can be comprehensive upto 16 GB by means of micro SD cards for social networking admirer there is Twitter and Facebook incorporation as fine as GPS obtainable on the handset. Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is accessible in Indian marketplace at Rs 13,900. I think this much information is enough for you to get the desired solution.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Android mobile phone is at the present accessible for Rs.13900 in India. Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is motorized by Android 1.6 OS and 600 MHZ processor. Xperia X8 has a skin texture of 3 inch HVGA touch screen, four curves UI, 3.2 megapixel camera, upto 16GB flexible memory, GSM GPRS or EDGE, UMTS HSPA, and UMTS HSPA attachment. Xperia X8 too function FM Radio by means of RDS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm auditory jack, Google services, music player, web kit browser, and Face book, Twitter and times cape incorporation.