Thread: Lava A10 Specification

Lava A10 Specification

I am looking for new brand mobile phone for myself but I am not able to decide which to go for from so many company providing so many phones. One thing which I want to mention here is that I want a dual SIM phone, I have seen many phones but not able to find best feature phone. Some of my friend suggested me about Dual SIM phone from Lava but i am not aware of the phone. I want to have phone with all advance features and should be touchscreen phone and should provide nice battery backup. So if anyone have information regarding latest phone from Lava please let me know because i really want have phone with all features.

Re: Lava A10 Specification

You can select from any dual sim phones as now a days most of the companies are moving towards launching the dual sim phones. All the major companies provide with touchscreen phone but they many be lacking from some of the other in the features they provide. As you want to have Lava phone the company provide with you many models which have dual sim, so in lava you can have lots of choices. I think you can check out the official Lava website to get the details of all dual sim phones from Lava, as there you will get better idea regarding the dual sim phones.

Yes you have heard it correct Lava have recently released touchscreen dual sim phone which provide you lots of amazing features like :
    1.It has got 3 inches of TFT touch screen display which enough size for a mobile device and it has got nice interface.
    2.It comes with 3.2 mega pixels camera which has great picture quality with resolution of 2048 x 1536 Pixels.
    3. It is Dual SIM phone in which you can use at a time two GSM sim.
    4.Provide you with Bluetooth for connectivity and provide Edge and WAP application in it.
    5. It has got a nice Music player which is cable of playing all basic format of Music files.
    I think this are the all basic features which you want to have in your phone and i think you can really go for it.

I think some of the important specifications and features are not mentioned in the above post which are really vital for a phone.
    1. You can remotely share and play audio using the bluetooth device using its bluetooth functionality.
    2. Best thing about think about this phone is that it comes from well know brand and also it is provided in comparatively low price when compared to other dual sim phones with same features.
    3. It has got 58MB of internal memory and external memory you can expand upto 16 GB through MicroSD card.
    4. It provide you with great touchscreen which is really quick and sensitive and the size of screen is 3-inch which is really great.
    4. Provide you with USB port and a USB cable using which you can connect your phone to computer and can sync it with computer.
    5. It provide you with the internet browsing experience using different browsers which are compatible with it.
    6. You can have any of the two GSM network operators sim in your phone.
    I think this all are great features of the phone with such low price.