Thread: Windows Phone7 email client changes read status of email to unread

Windows Phone7 email client changes read status of email to unread

I am having windows phone 7 and i basically use it for mailing purpose. I have a lot of emails in my inbox and the problem is that when i click on the delete button, then it removes the emails from the inbox, it also does not moves the mails to the trash, but it leaves it marked as read. I think that the WinPhone7 email client on my phone is unable to transform the unread position of the email, even after deleting it. Due to this i am facing very much problem. So i require your help on this problem so that i can come out of this problem. If you have any idea related with this issue. Please try to help out. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Windows Phone7 email client changes read status of email to unread

In order to solve this problem i will advise you to try to touch the “Sync" button, after you have deleted the mail from the inbox. Now try to check that whether it is solving you issue or not. If it is solving you issue, then it is well and good and if it does not solves the issue, then i will suggest you to make the contact with the windows support team.

I think that you are getting this unusual behavior, because your phone might be affected with the virus. So try to scan your phone. I will even suggest you to check whether there is any spam mail in your mail account. Try to completely remove it from your account, because the spam mails might be producing this kind of problem in your phone. I think that this will help you in solving your problem.

Even i am facing the same problem on my phone. Whatever mails i read in my emails, then after some time the status of all the read mails is again changed back to unread. I have tried to press the sync button, but even it is not making any difference to my problem. I think that my phone is being infected by the virus. So can you please suggest me some good antivirus software for my phone. Even thanks for the above help.