Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia N8 free games , apps , software , themes download

Portable Devices

Old 16-11-2010

Nokia N8 free games , apps , software , themes download

I have recently purchased a new mobile phone known as Nokia N8. Now I am looking to install some video games, themes, application, software in my nokia n8 mobile phone. But I donít which is the best games, software and etc for my mobile phone. Someone please help me.

Old 16-11-2010

Re: Nokia N8 free games , apps , software , themes download

The Nokia N8 is an excellent device, has one of the best cameras in smartphones, can play and record HD video, and also works with the new Symbian OS 3. Along with these benefits, the graphics chip used to get the most juice to this operating system provides the Nokia N8 excellent ability to play 3D games without any problems. That is why to this day, we can see demonstrations of some of the best titles from EA working perfectly on the Nokia N8. These titles include Need for Speed Shift, Sims 3, Monopoly games, which one can play the version for computer or video game consoles.
Old 16-11-2010

In recent weeks we have seen many videos and photo galleries of the Nokia N8, analyzed from different points of view. Itís the time now to appreciate the feature games. E was published, in fact, a video showing some games on the first smartphone running Symbian V3. It is, in particular, Rally Master, and a version of Bounce dedicated all N8. The qualities to be successful as a gaming platform do not seem to miss the Nokia N8: we see what its performance will be available when the final version of the device, that is, for the market.
Old 16-11-2010

Nokia N8 is not only more powerful but mobile phone photo of the Finnish company is also a beast in a three-dimensional reproduction of content such as 3D games. The technical details of Nokia N8 is phenomenal with a 12 megapixel camera with Xenon flash and autofocus, media player, Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS and a full screen touchscreen capacitive.
Old 16-11-2010

PROGRAMS
  • F-Secure Anti Theft : Theft of telephone
  • PicoBrothers Translate : translator
  • Handy RSS: feed reader
  • Gazzetta.it: news from the Gazzetta dello Sport
  • Movie Teasers: movie trailers
  • Nat Geo: geographical news
  • E!: news
  • CNN Video: video news
  • ScreenSnap: take screenshots
  • Pixelpipe: Download online media
  • Nokia Goal: real-time information on matches
  • Lite Timer: Stopwatch
  • Google Reader Widget
  • Google Maps
  • Touch Weather: Weather
  • Nokia Sports Tracker: applications for sports
  • Opera Mobile browser
  • Opera Mini: Browser
  • Skyfire: browser
  • Nokia Panorama: panoramic pictures
Old 19-11-2010

I have installed some video games on my Nokia N8 mobile phone.
  • Angry Birds
  • GT Racing HD
  • Need For Speed Shift
  • WarChess
  • Galaxy On Fire
Old 20-11-2010

The whole mobile phone world squints to the iPhone and its cool surface. But hey, what Nokia and its mobile system to cool still lacks clearly brings the new Spb Mobile Shell , version 3.5 on the screen of the portable phones. A multilateral Today screen, great widgets and a modern finger control: The iPhone is the alternative for the Symbian mobile world. The iPhone is currently the focus of the mobile talk. It's cool, modern, hip and innovative. It is also very expensive to purchase. But enough already from a modern interface to make a change in vital systems? If you already own a well-equipped smartphone with Symbian, can be confidently put his wallet.
Old 22-08-2011

The whole mobile phone world squints to the iPhone and its cool surface. But hey, what Nokia and its mobile system to cool still lacks clearly brings the new Spb Mobile Shell , version 3.5 on the screen of the portable phones. A multilateral Today screen, great widgets and a modern finger control: The iPhone is the alternative for the Symbian mobile world. The iPhone is currently the focus of the mobile talk. It's cool, modern, hip and innovative. It is also very expensive to purchase. But enough already from a modern interface to make a change in vital systems? If you already own a well-equipped smartphone with Symbian, can be confidently put his wallet.
Old 26-09-2011

Dear sir,

pl send nokia n8 hd game and softwaer my e-mail id hansgudi2@rediffmail.com
thank you
Old 26-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansgudi View Post
pl send nokia n8 hd game and softwaer
Well dude, Nokia has now made it so simple to get games and apps on your mobile. Simply get it to your mobile directly from OVI Store. Ovi is inbuilt in your Nokia N8. Just creat an account on Nokia and start downloading, that too for FREE (except few).
Old 06-04-2012

pls snd me gta vice city,sanandreas,and other top apps and software on my email id manjeetuk19@gmail.com

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,