Thread: Where to get HTC magic unlocked international version

Where to get HTC magic unlocked international version

I am looking for mobile phone from HTC; I have considered HTC Magic Android Google 2 but the phone comes with particular network operator. Because I am currently using network from AT&T US 3G network and want to stick to it, I have seen in many website like eBay and Amazon they provide phone but that also with particular operator. So I want to know where I can get the HTC magic unlocked international version if anyone have idea please let me know.

Re: Where to get HTC magic unlocked international version

I think it is very difficult to get the unlocked HTC Magic Android Google 2 as you have already mentioned that you have visited to some of the website that provide you with this phone. I think if you really want to have the phone than you have to have the phone from the website which provide you with any other network just use its 3G network if possible. I think this can be the last possible thing you can do to get the phone.

I suggest you to buy the phone from any of the website which provide you with better offer, just buy the phone with default network operator. After having phone you can use unlocking code for using any other preferred network provider of your choice you can continue to use the network operator you are currently using. I think this will be feasible solution for you as you are really looking for this phone, unlocking code will surely help you to resolve your problem with locked HTC magic.

Yes above mentioned solution which is provide really works me too was waited for long time to get the HTC magic Android Google 2 but not able to get the unlocked version. so i purchased phone with the default network provider and after having this I searched for unlocking code and by following some steps I was able to unlock my phone but for that you need to know your device IMEI number after providing that you will get the unlocking code using which you will be able to use your current network operator AT&T US 3G network.