Thread: How to fix Android keyboard problem

How to fix Android keyboard problem

I am having HTC Android mobile phone this phone is originally have English and Spanish languages. I always transfer all my data from this mobile phone to the computer using universal serial bus cable. But from few days I have noticed that, my keyboard is not working properly that is I cannot type any letters properly and when I press certain alphabet then instead of that another letter appears. I don’t have any ideas about this issue. If anyone having knowledge on this then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to fix Android keyboard problem

In my point of view you should do the hard resetting of your mobile phone for once, so that you can get rid of this problem. I think that, many of this kind of problems could be solve by just hard resetting of mobile phone. Hard reset will apply all your preference setting on your mobile phone and then it become as new but before resetting your mobile phone first take a back up of your all data. I think you should try this suggestion to solve your problem. I hope this information may help you to solve this issue.
    Last edited by Deep23; 16-11-2010 at 07:06 PM.

As you have written that you use to connect your mobile phone with computer and think because of the mobile phone is infected by a virus. I have seen that many of the peoples get this problem with their keyboard and all this happens is because of the malware. In my recommendation you should flash your mobile phone. Flashing will update your firmware and help you to overcome this issue. If you are having any other query then reply me.
    Last edited by Wiro; 16-11-2010 at 07:12 PM.

I was getting similar kind of issues while operating my keyboard then to solve this issue i have tried many of possible ways but then also problem is remained same. Then to overcome this issue I visited to the HTC support system near by my home. HTC support system team replaced my mobile handset with the new one, as I have bought it for just now and it was under warranty. I will advise you to visit HTC support system to overcome on this issue and if are under warranty then you don't need to give any charge.
    Last edited by switchblade327; 16-11-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks you for all your replies, these replies helped me to overcome my issues. Now i wanted to asked you one thing that can i get another language on it. because originally i am from Turkey, so i was thinking to get this language on my mobile phone that will make easy to handle my mobile phone very fast.
    I have checked about this on different sites but could not found anything related.

As far i know that, mobile phone language is based on the country regions. mobile phone is comes with two different language one is English and another is region language. If you buy mobile phone in your region then, i think you will Turkish language which you want or else you can download this language from any official website.