Thread: Nokia N810: New browser hangs

Nokia N810: New browser hangs

I have bought a new Nokia N810 which has been came with the new browser which seems to be the clone of the Mozilla Firefox. I think initially it was using the Opera browser. Although rendering engine in this new browser is great and even running the flash files does not show any problem but an only problem which I am facing here is many websites stops responding on this browser. I have seen it many times that this browser gets hanged so often. Or is it like that this browser works slow?

Re: Nokia N810: New browser hangs

Possibly it could be an internet connection which you are using on your mobile phone. Actually it won't your phone's carrier who might be having enough support to provide an internet services on the phones but it seems like you are holding this phone in the weak network area where it is hard for your phone to get the enough network signal due to which your browser is not able to load the pages rapidly. I suggest you to check that network towers currently available on your phone.

So what if Nokia N810 has any new browser for surfing through an internet. But it is still possible to install an Opera browser on your phone which might not be showing any such problems. I guess you should install the latest version of the mobile Opera browser which is easily available on an internet. Once you have installed the browser then you can check that both the browsers are loading the pages with the same speed or Opera works faster then that of Mozilla.

The Mozilla Foundation announced that Firefox is now available on mobile phones. The browser is free and not paying for use on models of Nokia N810 and N900 in alternative formats. Moreover, the Mozilla Firefox is also compatible with other operating systems such as Windows Mobile and Google Android. The new version of Mozilla Firefox is called the "Firefox Mobile" and as its name tells us, it is specialized only for laptops, specifically for the Nokia N810 and N900. These models have as a main platform for downloading Maemo5 will also be compatible with the browser open and free, that is the pride of the Mozilla Foundation.

The Mozilla Firefox allow users to make use of features already available on computers, or the smart location bar, the coordination of words password, the security system among others. Completely redesigned touchscreens, Mozilla Firefox gives holders the ability to customize their software with complementary applications. Modules for games, players, translation and even more are available. Mozilla Firefox is already very busy and popular among Internet using PCs, about 30% of European Internet users. The software can be easily downloaded to phones already in force. Mozilla Firefox has been translated into nearly 30 languages encouraging the downloads worldwide. It should be noted that the software will be offered for devices compatible with Windows Mobile and even with Google's Android.

Some time is happens that your phone is not capable for grasping the most possible network towers from the nearest signaling tower. I don't know how this happens and why it happens but such problems gets solved after rebooting the phone if there are really enough support from the signal tower. I suggest you to reboot your phone which does not mean just to switch it off and then On again but you need to remove the battery from your phone after switching it off. Now place the battery again and start your phone.

Renamed Firefox Mobile, this variation had already emerged under the name of Fennec . It incorporates the key features of the version for computers , such as the smart location bar, tabbed browsing, synchronization of passwords and the history between their PC and their mobile phone or the security system. Firefox Mobile is also open to developers so they can make new applications and features. As this is the first time Mozilla have entered into the mobile browser’s market, It is obvious there would be some clauses which will be waved off in the next updates of the same. I suggest you to keep on using the same.