Thread: Macbook pro does not work with Samsung SyncMaster P2770HD

Macbook pro does not work with Samsung SyncMaster P2770HD

I am using macbook pro and i have recently purchased Samsung SyncMaster P2770HD. When i am trying to use this monitor with my macbook, then it does not work fine. The resolution which i get is not proper. I have tried multiple fixes for solving this problem, but was not able to solve it out. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem? If you have any solution regarding this problem, then try to help me out. Thanks.

Re: Macbook pro does not work with Samsung SyncMaster P2770HD

I will recommend you to restart the system and then try to go for the one which you are trying to do. If this does not solve the issue, then try to reset the resolution of the monitor. If even this does not solve the problem, then try to re-configure the connection. I hope that you will be able to get solved your problem by trying any one of this fixes.

I would like to ask you that which adapter you are using for making the connection with the monitor. I think there might be problem related with your adapter. This is because even i was getting the same problem to a SyncMaster P2270HD. So i tried to make the use of DVI adapter for my connection and it really solved my issue. So if you are not using DVI adapter, then even you can try this out. Hope it will help you.

I was also having the same problem, i have already tried to make the connection with help of a DVI adapter and it is not working for me. I have also tried to re-configure the connection, but even it is not solving my issue. So please try to remove me out of this problem, by suggesting some different solution. Hope you will help me out. Thanks.