Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-11-2010

External speaker stopped working in my ipod touch 3g

I am using ipod 3g and i am facing problem with the external speaker. When i play any music on my ipod, then i am not able to hear any sound from the external speakers on my ipod touch. I don't know what happened to my external speakers and why it is not working. Can anyone help me with this problem? If you have any idea related with this problem, then please do help me out as early as possible. Thanks.
Old 15-11-2010

Re: External speaker stopped working in my ipod touch 3g

Even i am facing the same problem on mt ipod. I have tried to restart my ipod several times, but it is not solving my problem. Does anyone have any different solution for solving this problem? I am suing the external speaker from the last 4 months and had never faced such problem. Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Please help. Thanks.
Old 15-11-2010

For solving this problem i will advise you to reset you ipod. This is because few months back even i was going through the same problem and i had tried to do a reset of my ipod. Fortunately it had solved my problem. So i will advise you to do the same as it might even help you. If your problem is solved out by trying this, then reply me back.
Old 15-11-2010

I will recommend you to try to reset the volume setting for you external speaker. If this does not solve the problem, then try to check your external speaker with the other ipod devices. If it is not working there, then there is some problem with your speaker. In this condition i will suggest you to make contact with the apple support team to get your speaker checked out. Hope this solution will help you with your problem.
Old 16-11-2010

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to implement the solution given by rohit007 and fortunately it did solve my problem. After a reset of my ipod my external speaker started working again. I was really a nice solution, as it helped me in getting my problem solved out and finally i will like to thank you for your king support.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,