Thread: Can’t connect Nintendo 3DS to internet through wifi

Can’t connect Nintendo 3DS to internet through wifi

I am having the Nintendo 3DS gaming console and I am using the same from last few days and now the thing here is that when I am trying to connect the same to the internet through wifi connection but the thing here is that I am really unable to do anything such. I really don’t know why I am unable to establish a connection here but it is really annoying me. So please someone help me out of this situation and let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: Can’t connect Nintendo 3DS to internet through wifi

Well if you will ask me then the problem here might be of the internet service provider that is nothing but the ISP who is providing you the internet services. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether internet connection is active or not because if it is not then it will be very difficult for the wifi to detect the signals. I am sure that once the connection is properly established then you will not get any of the connectivity. I hope you will get my point and will check out for the same.

If you receive an error message unable to Connect with this Nintendo WFC ID Unable to connect with the Nintendo WFC ID, there must be an error code displayed with this message. Enter this code in the section 'Experiencing Game Errors' (game error) in the upper right for specific information about this error. Make sure your router is connected to the Internet when you try to connect to Nintendo WFC. Do not use non-approved when you try to connect.

Well according to me what you have to do here is that just verify that the DHCP settings and DNS settings with TCP / IP on your computer are entered correctly. Make the necessary changes and test the connection again. If you are still unable to log in, you may need to create a new ID by which you are able to login in your Nintendo account. I am sure that this will help you to get the proper connection

I think this may be the issue regarding the Id that you are using the same so when you create a new Nintendo WFC ID, you will need to erase your old Nintendo WFC ID to all games associated with your Nintendo DS. When you connect to the Nintendo WFC, a new friend code will be generated for each game if the previous code Ami of these games have been exchanged with other players, you'll need to give your new Code of friends to people you want to continue playing online. No changes or updated will need to do on your Friends Roster that you have created.