Thread: Want to know about LG E900 Optimus 7

Want to know about LG E900 Optimus 7

I am currently using a HTC Touch Diamond2 mobile phone and it is running on the Windows 6.1 operating system. But I am looking to change my mobile phone. I am thinking to buy mobile phone which is based on the Windows Phone 7 operating system. I have recently heard about the new mobile phone known as LG E900 Optimus 7. Somebody please help me to tell me something about this mobile phone.

Re: Want to know about LG E900 Optimus 7

Experience the LG E900 OPTIMUS 7 - one of the first Windows Mobile phones 7 in top form: Using the Internet Explorer Mobile online and throw yourself into the world of social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Co. On the Augmented Reality Camera feature, please simply practical information as to sites in your environment. Using the Zune software, you organize your favorite music is on your mobile phone and a 5 megapixel camera also open to amateur photographers to be desired.

At the rear there is a camera 5 megapixel camera with LED flash that can also record standard definition video. Internally, there is a 1 GHz processor from Qualcomm, the memory is 512 MB RAM and 16 GB of memory is not expandable. The phone aims to be one of the cheapest with Phone Windows 7, at least initially. In fact, it is a respectable phone and, as yet there is no data to know the price will certainly be quite convenient.

At first I was about the size of the LG Optimus 7 surprised in a positive way. It is slightly larger than the iPhone 4, which all benefit from the display. This is 3.8 "is also larger than that of Apple competitors, has 800 × 480 pixels, however the lower resolution (iPhone 4: 960 × 640 pixels). The LG phone, with its relatively heavy 158g, but this is good in the hand and is very high, which in part to the high quality of workmanship, and partly to the materials used.

The battery cover is for example made of metal. Underneath hides a 1500mAh battery (1420mAh the iPhone 4), which ensures a proper term. In my test the battery lasts for regular use about 1 1 / 2 to 2 days. Wi-Fi and GPS were activated over the entire period. So I would say the battery life is alright. On the front buttons are of the touch screen, three attached: A "Back" button to the previous menu / program to get each to the middle "Start" button with the Windows logo is used to display the splash screen and the third key in a magnifying glass starts Bing search.

Was most important in current phones is the touch screen. How well it reacts, how is the service, I can handle it? Here are the LG E900 Optimus 7 no nakedness. The touch screen responds well to inputs and I would even say that he the much acclaimed, iPhone is at least equal to this point. Also Windows Mobile is responding to 7 very fast and fluid. Some third-party programs are a bit sluggish, but this is probably because they are still in early stages. This should however change quickly: In just the five days of use and at a handful of apps installed there have been four updates.

The design of Windows Phone 7 is Microsoft, as mentioned earlier, slightly different ways: sets the start screen is composed of so-called 'hubs' together. These are individual tiles which can display the status of each dynamically. Receives it as a text / e-mail or app updates are available, so does the tile and displays the corresponding number. In the hub contacts the individual images are displayed in the game the Xbox Live avatars, and so on. The home screen can extend down there. New tiles are drawn to this simple and can be moved anywhere at all. Any existing "software branding hub 'of the mobile service provider can thus push away too easily.