Thread: My Iphone is been blocked by re-entering my passcode !!! Pls Help

My Iphone is been blocked by re-entering my passcode !!! Pls Help

Hi have my iphone for like couple of months. and this one day i turn it on i wanted to enter my passcode, but it kept telling me that it was the wrong one :o after couple of try's i had to wait longer and longer before i could enter my passcode. The last time i had 2 wait an hour, then i tryed to enter my code again and its said to me that "the iphone is blocked connect with itunes", i did that but then my itunes said "Itunes couldn't make a connection with youre iphone, cause it has an passcode, enter the passcode to youre iphone and re-connect" Pleeaasss could somebody help me with this F**cking situation

Thx

Re: My Iphone is been blocked by re-entering my passcode !!! Pls Help

With iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch you can set a security passcode that must be entered when you power your device on or press the wake button. Learn what happens if you enter the wrong passcode.

Products Affected

iPad, iPod touch, iPhone

For information on configuring and using a passcode, see iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Understanding passcodes.

Note that if you enter the wrong passcode you'll see a screen that says "Wrong Passcode, try again."

If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you'll see a message that says "[Device] is disabled" and to try again later:

If you repeatedly enter the wrong passcode, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch will be disabled for longer intervals before you can try again. After too many unsuccessful attempts, you won't be able to try again until you connect it to the computer with which you last synced it.

Note: You can configure your device to erase itself after ten consecutive incorrect password attempts. This setting is off by default. It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock.

If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup). If you restore on a different computer that was never synced with the device, you will be able to unlock the device for use and remove the passcode, but your data will not be present. Refer to Updating and restoring iPhone and iPod touch software.

To know more about this click here.

Yes i understand that ! but when i connect with the computer that synced my iphone for the last time it says to me, ''could not connect with iphone, cause its passcode locked, turn off the passcode and try again'' You see...

Okay, I googled an answer for this and it lead me to hear but i didnt find no answer. I youtubed it and i did.
    My phone is a 3gs, what youtube told me worked, its restoring as i type.

First, put on itunes and connect your phone and you should get that wonderful reminder that your phone couldnt connect with iphone because its passcode locked, blah blah blah. Press cancel but still have your iphone connected.
    Now heres the fun part. Hold the home button and the the wake button(next to the headjack) for ten seconds(count in your mind ten seconds or say it outloud< what ever helps you best) after ten seconds let go of the wake button (remember the one you press to wake up your iphone but still keep holding on to the home button, until itunes says restore phone. and wa la your in. Warning it restores the phone to factory or last time you synched the phone. hope this helps.