Thread: How to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to pc?

YouFeng Guest

How to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to pc?

Many iPhone users have asked how to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to their pc. They need to backup their contacts somewhere in case of data loss, especially for those who have so many important clients? contacts on their iPhone. They just need a way to backup their iPhone contacts. What shall they do?Here I'd like to share my experience in this :I used this iPhone Contact to PC Backup program called Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact to transfer and backup all my contacts from my iPhone to my computer. What can it help you?- Backup contacts on iPhone memory to a file- Export two types of file format (ANTS file, TXT file)- Backup iPhone contact?s photos- Export full screen of iPhone contact?s photos- View contacts in TXT file format or ANTC file format on PC- Supports password protection to keep privacy__________________Contacts Transfer Guides: how to transfer contacts

Re: How to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to pc?

Hellos yes its really nice application for your IPhone. With Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact the entire iPhone users are able to back up the contact and contact's photo to their own system. Through Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact, you are able to transfer the iPhone contact in the direction of computer as a txt file or an ANTC file previous to the event exceeding happens. Earlier than the transfer, you are able to select to transfer every contacts or a particular contact, in addition, you are capable of to select transfer the contact on the way to a TXT file or an ANTC file. Within ANTC file condition, you are able to defend the file all the way through a password to maintain your privacy.