Thread: Samsung mobile phone with Android Gingerbread operating system

Samsung mobile phone with Android Gingerbread operating system

I want to know about the Samsung mobile phone which is may runs on the Android Gingerbread operating system it may similar as Samsung Galaxy s 2. I think this mobile phone will release on the first quarter of the 2011. I am using Apple iPhone 3GS but I am planning to buy iPhone 4. If someone can able to tell me something about the Samsung Flagship then I can wait for 2 to 3 months to buy this mobile phone. Please help me to solve my problem.

Re: Samsung mobile phone with Android Gingerbread operating system

The Samsung S2 Galaxy with a 4.3-inch display with 1280 * 720 pixel resolution, a 2GHz processor (dual core) and other peaks all in the shadow of what it has been given to mobile phone service. This is also necessary, the three Android, code-named Gingerbread requires a lot of the machines. While there is still a matter unconfirmed rumors, but the technical details to come from Samsung. The Super-Smartphone needs the extreme performance, because it focuses on Android 3.0

Google is said to have adopted a two-rail Straight for Android, according to which only high-power devices may be of at least one gigahertz processor speed, etc. with the next version of the operating system - the others are updated up to Android 2.2. The Galaxy S2 by Samsung should be passing the test easily. To 2GHz processor and the screen with the small HD 780p ROM are joined by 1GB and 4GB of RAM and 32GB flash memory, which can be in with a further 32 GB micro-SD slot yet drilled on.

Okay, you're not feeling the Samsung Nexus S. We’d say that's a little premature, but we get it. We understand. How about this then? Is this more to your liking? We have just been fitted with a smattering of what should be the flagship of Samsung Android device early next year - February, to be precise, what a revelation we could see on the MWC - and it looks promising. Different parts of the slide deck, they describe as having either a 4.3-or 4.5-inch "sAMOLED2-inch screen, probably stands for" Super AMOLED 2 "and implies that Sammy's made some progress on the screens we see already Galaxy S Series this year.