Thread: OS X Driver Installer window pops up regularly

OS X Driver Installer window pops up regularly

I am using macbook pro along with OS X. I am also using safari browser on my macbook. I don't have any working issues with my system, but the only problem is that OS X Driver Installer window on my machine pops up regularly. I have updated it to the current version, but still it asks for the same. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem? If you have any idea related with this problem. Please help me out. Thanks.

Re: OS X Driver Installer window pops up regularly

I have a nice solution for solving this problem. You will need to go through the following steps in order to solve your issue. So first open the safari window on your laptop, then you need to go to preferences, then to Security and finally to Web Content. Here you will have to keep one thing in mind that the check box for the Block pop-up windows is being checked. If it is not then check it and click on apply. I hope that now you will not get any pop up window again. If this solution solves your problem, then try to reply me back.

In order to solve this problem i will suggest you to download a free utility named as "ClamXav". After downloading the utility i will advise you to run it. Then with your install DVD try to boot up and also try to run Repair Disk by going to the Utility menu. Once you are done with this, now try to repair permissions and then try to restart it. I think that after trying all this you will be able to fix your issue. Hope it will help you.

I have your solution of checking the checkbox for Block pop-up windows by going to the safari. When i went there, then i founded that it was already selected there. I have even tried to download the utility suggested by Common. I followed all the steps as they are mentioned above, but even that is not solving my issue. So can you provide me some more help on this issue? I would also like to thank to Common and Jacek for you kind support. Please do reply to my query.

I think in order to get this problem being solved you will require to reinstall the driver for OS X. This is because i have tried this solution before on my system, when i was facing the same issue. I would like to tell you that doing this solved my issue. So even you can try this out. Do remember to reply me back.

Even I am facing the same problem on my machine. I am getting this problem from the last 4 to 5 days. I have tried a no of fixes in order to get this problem solved out, but not able to do it. I have also tried the above solution of reinstalling the driver, but even it is not solving my issue. The problem is now really making me frustrated, so if you have some different solution for this problem, please do post it here. Thanks for the above post.