Thread: Unable to view photos inside an Event in iPhoto '11

Unable to view photos inside an Event in iPhoto '11

I am using macbook pro and i also use iphoto on my machine. I have recently upgraded my iphoto to 11. The problem is that i am unable to view photos inside an Event in iPhoto '11. It tells me that there are 15 photos in my event, but there is no Key Photo assigned to the Event, on top of this when i open my even, then i do not see any photo in it, i am just able to see 15 empty boxes. Does anyone have any solution regarding this? I will be waiting for your reply so try to help me as early as possible. Thanks.

Re: Unable to view photos inside an Event in iPhoto '11

I have a solution for this problem. I will recommend you to first backup your library somewhere on your system or on external hard drive and then try to rebuild the iphoto library. You really try this as it will definitely help you in getting your problem solved out. Few months back i was also getting the same problem and when i tried this solution of rebuilding the iphoto library, then my problem got solved out.

Thanks for the reply you have provide to me. I have referred your post and there you have mentioned that i have to backup my library and then relaunch it. I have backup my iphoto library, but i am having one problem that i do not know how to relaunch the library. So can you please once again help me out on this problem? Do remember to reply me back.

While you are launching the library you will require holding the command key and alt key together. After doing that, now from automatic backup you will require choosing Rebuild iPhoto Library Database. Now you have rebuilt your iphoto library on your system. Try this out and give your reply you have any success regarding this issue.