Thread: Does froyo supports on huawei joy

Does froyo supports on huawei joy

Will it be obtainable Android Froyo on huawei Joy (Vodafone 845). I would approximating to be familiar with too! In a Huawei discussion similar to this somebody commencing Huawei be supposed to endeavor to reply the question. It is not a huawei Android phone, is it. The merely Android phone be able to update by means of the Froyo. If the OS of Vodafone 845 is not Android at present, it determine to by no means sustain or maintain the Android in the further. It runs Android 2.1. The query is: Will there be to bring up to date to 2.2 aka Froyo.

Re: Does froyo supports on huawei joy

Most of them first heard regarding the Vodafone 845 regarding a month ago and the rumors came by means of a small number of solid specs with the intention of proved accurate: 2.8. The QVGA screen, 3.2MP cam, and if not financial plan Android with the intention of essentially packs Android 2.1. The folks at The Unwired encompass snagged a partially dozen photos of the phone which determine to be the nominal Android 2.1 packing phone on commence: recognized for Vodafone, the 845 determine to in point of fact be manufactured by Huawei as the Huawei Joy. By means of the intention of of course opens the door for additional carriers to pick up the “Huawei Joy” or present their own branding, additional than Voda might have an exclusive on this as most of the determine to observe.

I got a Vodafone 845 by means of Android 2.1 I am speculate if this phone be able to handle the innovative 2.2 Froyo versions or description and if so is there a rom for this phone, anybody heard regarding it. I observe a assortment of upgrading and roms and tweaks additional than none for this phone So I immediately had to ask for several probable reply or information in sequence or even tips to improve my familiarity by means of my phone and also on I am thinking this is a brand innovative phone, so most of them necessitate give a number of time for it you be able to locate cooked rom for this phone.

I had read everywhere on a blog by means of the intention of Vodafone 845 aka Huawei Joy determine to have comprised a Android v2.2 (froyo) to bring up to date, additional than it's tranquil in the creating. I determine to say this, if they do not do it, by means of the intention of would be a clear inaccuracy on Vodafone's behalf. For the reason with the intention of, even though V845 is a shitty product (in marketing customary), it's in addition the flagship of Vodafone's "brand" right at present. And by means of the intention of says an assortment of a multinational company comparable to Vodafone. I scrutinize the web for approximating an hour at present and was not capable to locate several information in sequence regarding the 845's GPS.

The Kernel Source of Huawei U8120 unrestricted (seems it's the similar of the U8100/U8110). It's 2.6.29 version or description. By at present most of them are waiting regarding U8150 kernel source by means of the intention of utilize .32 kernel and seems to be easier to port. You be able to feel free of charge anyhow to test the innovative Huawei U8150 ROM additional than it's unstable by at present, here's how to: utilizing the innovative UPDATA.APP of the Huawei U8150 most of them be able to eliminate the boot, system and user data images to run by means of them. You be able to create your appropriated update.zip to FLASH it, additional than is not running at the entire so the 'more-stable' version or description is utilizing fasboot to quick flash it. I desire to be familiar with, how install froyo (android 2.2) and if probable unlock it.

The Vodafone is organizing an additional Android smartphone for launch, in cooperation by means of Huawei. The handset is supposed to be the Huawei Joy model and it determines to be sold beneath the Vodafone 845 name. It runs Android 2.1 (Eclair) and sustains or maintains triband GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity at 900/1800/1900 MHz, advantage dualband UMTS/HSDPA at 900/2100 MHz. Bluetooth 2.1 and WiFi b/g are in addition on board, as fighting fit as a digital compass, an accelerometer and a 2.8 inch touchscreen display, by means of a QVGA declaration. This optical key be reminiscent us of Samsung Omnia’s comparable mechanism and most of them must mention by means of the intention of Vodafone 845 comes by means of the Vodafone 360 service, commence by the carrier in late 2009. Contrived by Huawei (and in addition called Huawei Joy), the Vodafone 845 is predictable to be the negligible Android 2.1 smartphone on the market.