Thread: Acer Aspire 4836 vs HP G62-253TU

Acer Aspire 4836 vs HP G62-253TU

I have been looking for a brand new Laptop for my Personal use and I have come came across with this two pair of the Laptop. I don’t require the laptop for the gaming purpose but it can able to play some of the basic games. I only just want the Laptop to use for the Official purpose. I have gone with this two branded laptop Acer Aspire 4836 vs HP G62-253TU for my use, is I have selected the best one for my use or is there any kind of problem with the selected Laptop. So can anybody say me for which Laptop I should go for? Or if somebody have the idea or knowledge of some another Laptop which will be best for me please suggest me. Any help related to the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Acer Aspire 4836 vs HP G62-253TU

Nice Hp Laptop is one of the established computer manufacturers. The HP G62-253TU laptop is empowering with some actually very amazing features including the Intel Core i3-350M processor inside and 15.6 inches of LED HP BrightView display. It has 5-in-1 digital media card reader which is additional with the new HP G62-253TU laptop.
    • HP G62-253TU Laptop Features
    • 15.6” of LED BrightView display
    • 3 GB DDR3 RAM
    • Intel Core i3-350M processor
    • 320 GB SATA hard disk drive
    • Intel HD graphics
    • Intel HM55 chipset
    • Webcam
    • VGA, HDMI port
    • Altec Lansing speaker

The HP G62-253TU laptop provides a huge battery life. Its weight is up to something around 2.5 kg, HP G62-253TU laptop is matte black in color. It has three USB ports along with stereo headphone with it.

I am using HP G62-222US laptop it is very good as per my knowledge as I am currently using it from last one year without any problem. This laptop has the features such as.
    • High-performance AMD Turion II with dual-core processor it presents the additional power to handle today's composite software.
    • It has 3GB memory it allows you open your selected programs.
    • 320 GB hard drive which allows you to holds many songs, photos, documents and many more in it.
    • Wireless-Network for high-performance and Wi-Fi which lets you to access the wireless networks to distribute the files, surf on the Web and swap the emails. It provides the enhanced range and speed within a Wireless-N network, and is also well-suited with 802.11b/g networks. It also supports the wired networking, too.
    • It has 15.6" widescreen LED BrightView display screen, LED backlighting which allow the thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
    • Run and burn both the CDs as well as the DVDs. Plus, built-in LightScribe technology which lets you to make and burn your individual labels right onto to your discs.
    • It has the memory card reader for fast and simple photo transfers. It helps you to move your digital photos, music and files from five different memory cards.
    • The HDMI port allows you to see the videos as well as the photos on to your HDTV.
    • It has built-in webcam and microphone which let you to be in touch with your relatives and family members
    • The battery life is up to 4.25 hours on a charge.
    • It also has the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit installed in it.

The Acer Aspire 4836 is good enough to use for a general purpose.

Specification of Acer Aspire 4836 laptop

Display15.6", Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Operating System, Pentium 2.3 GHz Processor, 2 GB Memory, 250 GB Hard Drive, Serial ATA Graphics Card GMA 4500M, DVD±RW / DVD-RAM Connectivity Optical Drive.
    • Ethernet with RJ-45 connector
    • Wireless LAN

Ports and Expandability
    • Audio in /out
    • Two Hi-speed USB ports
    • VGA port
    • 3-in-1 card reader Card reader

Battery
    • 3 hours

Dimensions15.6" x 9.7" x 1.5" Weight 2.7 kg
    Webcam

You must try this one Acer aspire 5734z the Features of this laptop are given below such go for it

Strong multitasking

Multitasking has become very simple all because of the Intel Pentium processor and it is working smooth. It has DDR3 memory, display screen is 15.6" HD which provides the ultra-clear visibility and sufficient screen space to work professionally while preserving the superior mobility.

Excellent connectivity

It has superior network mechanism and 802.11b/g/n wireless which will make sure the excellent connectivity for checking our mail and web surfing or chatting on the net. The built-in webcam lets you to talk with your friends, family and relatives.

Convenient mobile use

The Aspire 5734 comes along with the value-added software.