Thread: Windows Phone 7 is unable to find my other bluetooth enabled device

Windows Phone 7 is unable to find my other bluetooth enabled device

I have recently purchased Windows Phone 7 and it is having a problem with it. The problem is that my mobile phone is unable to find my other bluetooth enabled device. I don’t know the cause of this problem. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? I will be waiting for your reply, so please try to help me out as early as you can. Thanks.

Re: Windows Phone 7 is unable to find my other bluetooth enabled device

I am also getting the same problem with my phone. Till today morning it was working fine, but i don't know suddenly what happened to it and i started getting this problem. Today i have spent 5 to 6 hours in searching a solution for this problem, but was not able to solve the issue. If you have any solution related with this issue, then please try to post it here. You help will be appreciated. Thanks

I have a solution for this problem, so i will advise you to go through the following steps. First of all turn on your Bluetooth device. Then go to settings >>Bluetooth. Here you need to tap the toggle switch for making it on. Try to strike the name of your Bluetooth device for paring with your mobile phone. Try to tap new device in order to connect to your phone. Hope it helps to you.

I am getting problem when i am tying to connect my Windows Phone 7 with my bluetooth headset. I am able to turn on the bluetooth. The problem is that when i try to search my headphone, then my phone just sits in the searching mode. Every time i try to do this the same thing happens to my phone. Does anyone have any idea related with this issue? Please do try to help me out. I will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

I will recommend you to press and hold the button which is present on the headphone. Hold it until you are able to see blinks light. Try doing this if it does not solve the issue, and then i will advise you to show your head phone to an engineer. Hope have helped you.

Thanks for the reply; i have solved my problem after trying your solution of pressing the button on the headphone. Now i am able to connect my headphone device with the mobile phone. It was really a wonderful solution and i would once again like to thank you for your support.