Thread: Macbook Pro wont boot from Hard Disk drive

Macbook Pro wont boot from Hard Disk drive

I purchase new Apple Macbook Pro laptop. There is a some problem i am facing with my new laptop. Whenever i try to boot my system it won't boot from hard disk drive. But if i boot it from other external disk then it boot properly without any error. I also have some virus in my Apple Macbook Pro laptop. Is there is a problem because of the virus? What i have to do to solve my problem? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Macbook Pro wont boot from Hard Disk drive

You have to check your firmware setting. Primary function of the firmware is to load and start an operating system in your computer. BIOS supports booting from various devices like a local hard disk drive (or one of several partitions on such a disk), an optical disc drive, a USB device (flash drive, hard disk drive, optical disc drive, etc.), a flash memory card such as an SD card in a multi-media card slot, or a network interface card (using PXE). Check first boot device option and keep is as "Hard disk drive ". So it boot your system from Hard disk drive. Try it.

Yes. You are facing this problem because there is a virus you have in your Apple Macbook Pro laptop. First you scan your Apple Macbook Pro laptop hard disk drive. Connect external disk and boot your system from external hard disk. Scan your internal hard disk drive and remove all the virus from your system. After deleting all the virus from your hard disk drive now you check your system properly boot from your hard disk drive or not.

You have to format your Macbook Pro Hard Disk drive. sometime this type of problem occurs when your operating system crash because of installation problem, virus, system file missing etc. Format your Macbook Pro laptop. Install fresh operating system in your Macbook Pro laptop and then check your problem is solve or not. It will definitely work and solve your problem.

You have a boot problem with your Apple Macbook Pro laptop. I think if there is a problem you have with your new Apple Macbook Pro laptop then you have to check your laptop. You have a warranty for your Apple laptop. I think you have to take advantage of your Apple laptop warranty. Without paying any charges you can get solving for your problem. If there is a any hardware problem in your apple laptop then they will solve it.

If there is a some problem in your Apple laptop hard disk drive then also you have to face this type of problem. First check all hard disk drive connection are proper or not. If not then make a proper connection. Also if there is a any damage in platter then also it not read data properly and give you a problem. Check your hard disk drive on another system. If same problem take place then you have to repair your hard disk drive or replace it with new one.