Thread: Microphone not working with my Macbook Pro laptop

Microphone not working with my Macbook Pro laptop

I have a apple Macbook pro laptop. I try to connect Microphone to my apple Macbook pro laptop but there is a no any connection it show with my apple Macbook pro laptop. I try to connect it number of time i failed to connect it. I really want to use it with my apple Macbook pro laptop. How can i use it with my apple Macbook pro laptop without any problem? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Microphone not working with my Macbook Pro laptop

I think if your microphone plugged into a wrong port then also you get this type of error. I think first you have to check it properly. You have to connect your Microphone with a proper microphone port. Check the all connect details in your apple Macbook pro laptop user manual book. After you plug your Microphone in a proper microphone port check it work or not. I think now this time your Microphone will connect properly.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Microphone not connect with your apple Macbook pro laptop. To solve your problem you have to check your Microphone work properly or not. Check it with other computer system and if same problem you face with that computer then there is a problem in your Microphone. Repair your Microphone and then check your problem is solve or not. Otherwise try with other microphone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Check all the sound hardware are properly install in your apple Macbook pro laptop or not. If there is a not any sound driver in your apple Macbook pro laptop then it show you error while connecting any hardware like headphone, Microphone, speaker etc. If Sound driver is install then first install it. After installing the driver in your Macbook pro laptop you connect your Microphone and then check it work or not.