Thread: 1TB Dynamic Disk is not readable

1TB Dynamic Disk is not readable

I am really flippin' out dude. My major board's BIOS lastly gave after acting peeling for a small number of weeks. I took my TB drive and slaved it in the machine, and after doing this and it says Dynamic Disk illegible/inaccessible. I then took my Operating System drive and booted that in machine to see if I was able to read it from my Operating System. But it is still not readable.

Re: 1TB Dynamic Disk is not readable

Like you I am also going through the same situation and in this I just want to ask you that s it the game over in this? Actually the drive which I have I think there may be around 200 GB free in that disk. And it is loaded with all the things which recently I have, and all my games were setup just right. I tried doing some searching on this but it is all indistinct information. Is anybody tell me why I am not able to simply slave my drive into one more machine devoid of this kind of matter? For the reason that this is almost certainly the most retarded thing I have ever seen a drive do.

Same issue here also but in this I really do not keep in mind doing so. So that is the reason I have just dropped it in and went into disk management, formatted it to NTFS and started using it. Truthfully, I have no thought what the difference is between dynamic and basic. I have most of the time formatted disks this same way and they never ended up dynamic. So if you have any kind of solution related to this then help me.

I have to remain things in viewpoint though. If it is gone, it's gone, and me flip ping out is not going to get it reverse. That ill feeling in my gut happens every time I believe concerning it though. What a crappy feeling. It reminds me some older memory. When I have some time to attempt this hack, I will reply with the consequences just in case anybody else runs into this matter.