Thread: Apple Macbook pro: How to install windows 7 with parallels?

Apple Macbook pro: How to install windows 7 with parallels?

I am having a HP computer and targeting to upgrade the computer into the Apple MAC book pro, I made the image file of the windows hard drive for the PC assembling, and now wish to restore the image file of the windows version on the Apple Laptop, this is the windows 7 image file, I had this one in my previous computer. I installed the Parallels application on the Apple computer. I went for the windows back up and tried to use the image file of the windows 7, but during that I got a message that the image file will use from the CD of the image file during the boot-up the machine. How could I install the window7 on my Apple computer with the MAC OSX? Any information about this will be appreciated…

Re: Apple Macbook pro: How to install windows 7 with parallels?

Open the Parallels application window, select the Parallels installer, select the image file or if you are using the virtual machine the select the select form the virtual machine. Select the Parallels partition option, make the size of the drive that you wish to make the partition, I recommend you to have the minimum of 2GB RAM With the 320GB hard disk. It will batter for the installation of the Windows 7 operating system. Select the drive and the folder where you wish to install the windows version i8n your Apple computer. Click for the install of the windows version, I hope after that you will not face any problem with the Partition program.

Are you using the upgrade version of the windows? Make sure that the windows version that you are using is with the valid Upgrade key. Check the Diagnostic Report of your windows under the window, for checking is there any issue with the windows 7 during the installation in the Apple computer. It will direct whether you are using the Upgrade key for the window 7. If your using with the upgrade key then simply apply the Parallels application for the partition to install the windows 7 in the Apple computer.

I also suggest you to check the Diagnostic Report of the windows which is used for checking the windows version which you are using or to install in the computer. It will redirect you whether you are using the lower version of the windows, if this then it will either not install the operating system or it will create the problem regarding the installation. If you are trying to install the program with two different application like with the Boot Camp and Parallels, the computer will see the different environment of the operating system with the different hardware information of thy computer, where you are trying to install the windows 7. Because each when you tried to install any windows operating system it will use the different version. If you activate the windows in your physical memory then uninstall that one from the physical path of the computer and then try to install the windows 7 in your Apple computer.

The BootCamp application is initially installed in the physically of the computer. it will install in to hard disk drive of the machine where as the Parallels application creates the virtual installation in the computer. It uses only the virtual machine for the dual bootable with some other program. While you make with the Windows virtualization you need to license per virtualization of the each of the virtual machine, which is also exists. Some of the desire settings are required for the virtualization in the machine to run any program with the Mac OSX or some other program. To run the windows 7 program you must have to license the each of the virtual machine.