Thread: iPhone: How to fine the playlist with the Applescript in iTune?

iPhone: How to fine the playlist with the Applescript in iTune?

I have an Apple iPhone 4G with the iTune application which is installed in my computer with the configuration like the 3GB RAM, with the 320GB hard disk drive and the Inter Core 2 Duo processor. There is a problem in the iTune application in my computer; it shows me a Playlist which is having no file inside the playlist of the iTune application. It is an "AppleScript" with the name as the "Homeless" playlist. How to see the file in the playlist, having the SIT-ed and then ZIP-ed of the Apple script. Any suggestion on this issue?
    Last edited by Moon Walker; 10-11-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Re: iPhone: How to fine the playlist with the Applescript in iTune?

I am having a very simple solution with the easiest way which is used to paste or to create the new playlist in the iTune application. For that you have to proceed to the location in the as the Application under the utilities of the iTune application, where you will found the contents of the playlist, you can able to paste them into the playlist or to create the new playlist with these contents. I did this process where I had the similar problem in my iTune application, all the playlists are appearing blank. I hope that will help you to play the file of a playlist.

I am having some of the basic information about the playlist in the iTune application and now would like to share with you. One of the easiest ways to make the playlist full is that you can add the tracks in the iTune playlist from the CD directly. Generally iTune application is offers the two type of the playlist, one of them is the fundamental types of playlists and the other one is the custom playlist, both are using the Apple script to create the playlist in the iTunes application. The fundamental one will create the playlist according to the tracks and the order of the contents of the file. And the manual playlist is used to create the file according to the user customization to create the file.

I suggest you to synchronize the contents of the playlist with the iTune application this will create the backup file of the device. And then create a new playlist with the desired contents for that, you can also modify the earlier file for that you had the problem. I think the quickest way to add the file in the playlist is, you will see the “+” sigh which is placed in the left bottom corner of the ITune application window, click on it will show you for the browse the file for the playlist, and then you can able to add one or more than one file in the iTune application within the same time. This appears in the source of the file which is done with the help of the Apple script.

I suggest you to create the new fresh playlist with the following procedure, though you are having the playlist which is having now name of that so it will be better to create the fresh a playlist in the iTunes application. For that you have to select the types of music, songs with high ratings or the tracks which is fulfilling your criteria. For that go to the New Smart Playlist under the file menu, select the criteria for that you are willing to add the playlist and you can do this with the help of the “+” option which is appears in the window. Make the size of the playlist and the name of the playlist. This will not create any problem with the contents of the playlist. The contents will add in the library of the playlist.