Thread: Unable to login into the mobileme account in my iphone

Unable to login into the mobileme account in my iphone

I have recently purchased an iphone and it was serving me the best but recently I am facing the problem which is related to the password which I have kept to the mobileme account using phone. Actually I am facing this problem which comes across from this morning and when I enter the password and click on the continue button, the buttons become light as it normally happens to it, but after this the password box become clear and everything is comes on their original position as they were at the time of entering the password. I don’t know why this happening to me is because I am entering the correct password. Please anybody is there who have the solution for the problem I am facing with the iphone 4.

Re: Unable to login into the mobileme account in my iphone

I think this is a problem which may be due to the some fault in the password which you are entering into the mobile or your phone may not be accepting that password due to some malware may be acting on the phone. So I would like to suggest you to do a complete reset of the phone and then see if you are getting the solution or not. I think this will be helpful to you try doing this.

I have an application called analytical app which is used to get unlock the phone when it is locked due to the password. After using this application you will be able to get into the account through the phone and can be able to access it through the phone. So you should to download this application. I think this will help you to get the desired solution try using this application.

I have searched a lot for the issue you are having with the iphone. I came across to the conclusion that to access the phone you need to enter the full mobileme account which include (@ me.com) and then enter the password. If you will enter the name only without (@ me.com) you will fail to access the account. So try doing this perhaps you may get the solution.