Thread: how to exit from align screen

how to exit from align screen

Hi all,

I have just updated my X2 phone. After updating the phone when I restarted the phone then it shows me the align screen. I aligned the screen and after that it is supposed to be close but to my surprise t came again. I did that again but it is coming again and again and prompts me to align the screen. Is there anyone who has faced the similar problem or have any ideas or suggestion for this issue. Please tell me if you have any. I will be thankful to all for their replies.

Re: how to exit from align screen

Here is the one solution which I can suggest you. When you press the + with the help of the stylus then you should keep on pressing it till it moves to the next +. This will take about 2 to 3 seconds before it chronicle its location on some phones. This may fix the issue for you. Just give it a try. I did this when I was facing the similar problem and it solves the problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The only way to get out of this alignment screen is to set the alignment to right position. Once you have set the alignment properly and the device recognizes that the align is proper then it will get exit on its own. So you need to align that properly and you will see that it will get disappear automatically.I tried to align it for half an hour and after that I was able to align that properly.

You should make sure that the touch screen is working for your phone. If you are using a device that has the dead touch screen then you should do the hard reset for that. This will reset the phone to its original settings and may solve the issue for you. Before doing that, I recommend you to take the back up of all your contacts and the messages from the phone because once you perform this on your phone then it will delete all the information from your phone memory.

Thank you very much all for your replies. I tried many things to solve the problem but all of them were useless. Finally I decided to perform a hard reset on my phone. I did the hard reset on my phone and it solves the problem for me. You should also do this if you are getting the issue like that. Make sure that it is the last option and you have tried all the other solutions.