Thread: Problem in connecting Samsung Impact T746 to wifi using Blue tooth?

Problem in connecting Samsung Impact T746 to wifi using Blue tooth?

Hello friends I have recently purchased a new Samsung Impact T746. Its a really nice cell phone to hang out with, all its features are just too good. I jsut want to know that is there any way that I can connect my Samsung Impact to wifi using bluetooth. It would be very thankful if any one can come up with a cool solution for this.

Re: Problem in connecting Samsung Impact T746 to wifi using Blue tooth?

Hey first of does your mobile support wifi capabilities. If not then you wont be able to connect it to the wifi using bluetooth. In order to connect to the wifi from your phone, the mobile phone should have a support for wifi connection, without that there is no chance that you will connect to the wifi for accessing the internet. According to me your Samsung Impact doesnt support wifi capabilities so there is no way that you will be able to connect it to the wifi network using bluetooth. So inorder to use internet on your mobile you can activate a gprs or you can buy a phone that has the capabilities to support the wifi network.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yes my friend Samsung Impact T746 does not support the wifi connection capabilities. Samsung has not inherited this feature in the mobile phone due to some reason. Since it has many other feature like AGPS ,TV-Output ,NFC and PC Sync Application. Its very difficult to implement all the features in one single mobile so that might be the reason behind not integrating wifi connection support in Samsung Impact. Also, there are many security issues as well in connecting to wifi through bluetooth, so keeping every thing in mind Samsung must have designed the mobile phone for its users. If you really want a mobile that supports wifi than you can go for a NOKIA mobile phone.

I am also facing the same problem but in a slightly different way, I have HTC P4350 with Windows Mobile 5.0 and my computer system has Windows Vista Ultimate x64. When I connect to Broadband Internet using a usual wired ADSL modem it works fine with no problem at all. So now I would want to know that whether I can establish a wifi connection from my windows mobile to my desktop through the Linksys Wireless network. Is this possible, if yes than can any give me a step by step solution to encounter this problem. It would be thankful for any one who comes up with a straight forward solution.

This is how you can do to connect your mobile phone to your desktop via wifi to access the internet. To do this you have to go through the following.
    You have to select both the
    • Local Area Adapter and the Wireless Network Adapter in the Network Connections in Control Panel,
    • Then right click and select Bridge.
    • After doing the above a new icon describing the Network Bridge is created.
    • Then select the Properties and double click on Internet Protocol v4, now you have to enter the values for Preferred DNS SERVER and Alternate DNS SERVER, that you have been provided by your Internet Service Provider.

Now you will be successfully able to connect to internet via your wifi

Hi, I am accessing the internet via WiFi network that I have setup at my home. I never really had a problem connecting to the internet with my Lenovo laptop . It was just yesterday that I found out that I could not connect to our wireless network. I had brought my friend laptop to check whether that works or not and guess what it did. Even with changing security configuration or no security at all, it just won't let me go through. Can any one help me sort out this issue.

As you have mentioned that you had brought your friends laptop at your home to find out where the actual problem lies, so I would lie to ask you that did you take your laptop to his or some other place to check if there is any fault in your own laptop. If you have not done this than please I advice you that you should check your laptop in some other place that has wifi connection and you can alone come to know the problem and can take necessary actions by yourself to overcome the problem.

Hey I would like to ask you that do you have any other wireless clients connected to your wifi network that are currently in the active state.or are working. If yes, go to start ,click on run and then type cmd and hit enter. Now select the wifi network that is currently in the active state and also your own which is not working and perform the following command in the cmd prompt “ipconfig /all”. Now compare both the output. You will find that the only thing that should be different is the actual IP address. Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and DNS addresses should all be the same. If you don’t find this criteria then there is something wrong with your wifi network