Thread: Other than Live MSN client For Android

Other than Live MSN client For Android

I have recently purchased a new Android phone. I am very much aware about its features and functions. I have been using the Live MSN client regularly. This is my favorite messenger client also. For now I am using MSN talk. But this client is lacks with several features such as sort contacts by groups. Do you any other client that will let me do such kind of tasks. I also want the additional extra feature in those clients.

Re: Other than Live MSN client For Android

The windows live messenger is the most popular client for the windows users. So it is good news that if you have the live client on your phone. Otherwise you will need to sit in front of the computer to instant message with your close ones. The messenger in mobile is very easy to use other than PC. In order to get this mobile to your Smartphone, then open your phone browser and go to the official site of Windows live messenger. The site will automatically determine the country and phone model. The site automatically starts the installation process. In US the client comes preinstalled on their android based mobiles.

I heard from the several users that the MSN client lacks with several features in android. In market there are several live messenger clients for android from the third party developers. I am very much aware about one of the official version of windows live messenger. I tested it on my android phone. It works quit well. it has several good features that lacks in MSN talk. The problem is that as I have told it is the Chinese version app. So you will need to set your phone language to English.

There is good IM client app called Fring to chat with your friends. May be your friends on any kind of IM like Yahoo messenger, AIM, Google Talk, MSN messenger or other supported apps. You can chat with them easily. You can also make free calls, video calls and live chat. It also provides the sort contacts by group’s option.

Palringo is the best IM client for all kinds of mobile platform. The actual thing is it is for free. You can download this app from the Android Market. Now you can keep in touch with your favorite buddies on all the most running IM services using the text and photo messaging service. The best feature in Palringo in Android phone is it can run it the Background so you will never miss the conversation.

Now Android users no need to aware about the lack in features with your IM client. Nimbuzz 2.0.1 landed recently for Android users. You can download it from the Android market or from the Nimbuzz itself. The brand new features for all the android Fans are
    • Invisible Status for Instant Messaging Accounts
    • Updated version of contact list view
    • Sort contact by status, groups, etc
    • Saves lot of battery use while it is running as background mode