Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download iOS 3.2.2 for iPad WiFi and iPad 3G

Portable Devices

Old 09-11-2010

Download iOS 3.2.2 for iPad WiFi and iPad 3G

I have purchased which is previously installed with the iOS 3.2.1 version. But someone has told me that apple have recently launched a latest version of ipad known as 3.2.2. I want to install iOS 3.2.2 on my iPad, so someone tell what is new in this new version. Please help me to solve my problem.

Old 09-11-2010

Re: Download iOS 3.2.2 for iPad WiFi and iPad 3G

The update for the iPhone and iPod touch 3G/3GS/4 second and third generation is numbered as 4.0.2 while iPad corresponds to 3.2.2, both available as usual through iTunes on a Free. It's a shame that this version does not address the problem of proximity sensor that some users are experiencing iPhone 4 or extreme slowness iOS4 brought us the iPhone 3G users. Hopefully with version 4.1 have more luck and put everything in place.
Old 09-11-2010

Apple released an update for the iPad provided: iOS 3.2.2. The main reason for this update is probably mainly the Jailbreak (PDF exploit) its vulnerability that has made it possible so far, the iPad simply like to jailbreak 2 JailbreakMe . After the update it will no longer be possible for the time being, the iPad with a jailbreak software to open more. Since the update the recent jailbreak and undo a jailbreak of iOS 3.2.2 currently is not possible, so everyone should use the jailbreak with iPad will be updating not! I think that it will take a long time until the iPhoneDevTeam and Co. for iOS Jailbreak a 3.2.2 are available for download!
Old 10-11-2010

Until now, this security hole used only for the jailbreak, and if you look at the update annschaut precisely, it turns out that Apple still wants to make it harder for hackers:
Fix 1: PDF fix to prevent the foreign code on the iPad, files, PDF by running
Fix 2: Security Fix IOS, to prevent the arbitrary code with system privileges to run
jailbreakme.com announced via Twitter that he very next Jailbreak tinkering after iOS was updated. In order to update the iPad, you need to easily connect to your PC and look for updates on iTunes.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,